• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Extra person?

kiki056

Earning My Ears
I booked a trip to WDW for May with 2 other people. We purchased the DDP and made our ADRs. However, after that another person decided she wanted to join us and booked her trip after we had done all this. We were able to switch all of our ADRs to 4 people, except for Ohana. I've been checking regularily since then to see if something opens up, and I will continue to. If nothing does though, would we be okay just showing up and telling them that we have an extra person, or would they turn us away? We did make a back-up dinner reservation just in case, but are really not keen on using it.

I would think you would be okay since you are going from 3 to 4 and will be sat at a table that would seat 4 anyway. We had a dinner after my daughters wedding in December at Ohana and two weekes before found out that an additional 3 were coming and they squeezed us all in. Just explain the situation to them. Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter