Exploring resorts ????

chach

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I'm worried about some policy changes that I have read about.
During every trip we watch the fireworks from the Contemporary
roof, the fireworks and Electric Water Parade from the Poly beach and explore several of the resorts. I have heard that only guests
or people with dinner reservations are being allowed at resorts now. Can anyone tell me if I have a chance exploring the different resorts without being a hotel guests ?
thanks

Hello. We were at Disney during Christmas and had absolutely no problem exploring any of the resorts. We stayed at AKL, but visited Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian, and the Boardwalk. We had a great time and it's fun to get out of the park rut. You should have no problem at all!:bounce:

Are you allowed to use the facilities at the resorts (like the water mice, for example) if you are staying off-site?

I'm not sure that I'm correct but my understanding is that you can rent the bikes, boats, ect. but you aren't allowed to use the pools, hotubs, etc,.

You shouldn't have any problem doing things that cost money. Pools are reserved for resort guests (and DVC members staying on points at certain times of the year) since they're free.

You may not always be able to park at a resort if you don't have a PS. It usually depends on how crowded it is. We had to give our PS number once on NYE to eat at the Grand Floridian. If it is a busy time of year, take the bus rather than driving. And even if you are able to park, count on only being given a 3 hour parking permit. You'll need to take alternate transporation if you want to stay longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter