"Explore your Disney Resort picks"

SumWhrOvrThRanBo

Mouseketeer
I recieved an email from Disney Destinations yesterday- the subject line read "Explore your Disney Resort picks"-- (even though I'm hoping for FD in late Oct) I was soooo excited!! But upon opening it, there is no code in sight!!?? It simply reads "We’re excited you’re thinking about a stay at Disney’s Pop Century Resort..." and it goes on to give me a brief description of the resort & then lists reasons to stay on property & must see attractions at Disney.
Am I missing something??

This is great! You're not missing anything. This email seems to preceed a pin code many times. Give it a week, and you may very well get the "white rabbit 20/30/40" pin code. You'll probably get other Disney Destinations emails, like downloading stationery, but just wait, and I would expect that the pin code will come. Good luck!:thumbsup2

I got mine on Friday and waiting. From what I have read "most" people get the pin code 24 hours - 2 weeks after getting this email..... patiently waiting here!

I got that email last night after creating yet another account at the Disney site. I already have a pin for 35% off our room in November but I'd be even happier to get FD. I switched up this last account by not adding my phone number (it's linked to my present reservation) to the profile and adding my middle name. Keeping my fingers crossed! It's sort of like a weird little game now... :laughing:

I got that same email last Friday after logging in and looking at some rates. I called today and presto! 40% off the Grand Floridian for our trip in November! Yahoooooooooo!:yay: She said the code was just added today too! What timing!

I've gotten several of these and a pin code has not come after them ALTHOUGH I already have a pin code attached to my name.

I got that email a week or so ago and am hoping a PIN follows. I already got one PIN that covers half of our trip but it seems like there's another PIN going around that doesn't have the other half of our dates blacked out. Would love to get that one!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter