• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Expired Memory Maker Photos

Crystal824

DIS Veteran
We were at Disney the week of Halloween. We purchased memory maker. We usually have an AP that includes MM, but we had to buy regular tickets this time given that Disney isn't selling APs. When you have an AP, the photos stay there all year. We forgot to download the pictures when we got home. Life got busy...my mom has been in an out of the hospital. The kids are doing school from home, etc. etc. It just dawned on me that we forgot to download the photos. Yes, there are warning emails, which I am sure we received. Those went to my husband since we used his MDE account to buy MM. He never mentioned it.

Anyway to recover the photos so we can download them? Anyone had any luck with calling? We had some really cute pictures and didn't take a lot of photos on our own since we bought MM. I'm really sad that we forgot.

Last edited:
Anyway to recover the photos so we can download them? Anyone had any luck with calling? We had some really cute pictures and didn't take a lot of photos on our own since we bought MM. I'm really sad that we forgot.
Call 'em.
Ask nicely.
Good luck.
Let us know.

I called this morning. The photopass people were super nice and helpful. They were able to make a little Disney Magic. They recovered the photos. We have downloaded them. :)
So very cool!
Glad to hear you got your photos!
Thanks for letting us know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter