Expensive week for me for mobility

"I don't know what it is like around you but I was looking for scooters on craigslist and there were numerous used HC modified vans listed with different features. I have no idea what the condition of them or the price comparison was but you might just give it a look see to see if there would be something listed that would at least be in better condition than what you have.

And if you have the ability to travel out of your area somewhat you can check Craigslist postings for surrounding areas for as far as you are willing to travel."

Thanks for the suggestions. Due to the equipment that will be placed in my vehicle VR has a stipulation that I must buy a brand-new van. The equipment itself ( joystick drive, computer driving system, touchpad system, lift/ramp, EZlock, auxbat ) is so costly- around 80K, that they are unwilling to put that much money in a used van since the condition is unknown. That's part of my problem as a new van means a monthly note that I can't afford plus paying insurance on a vehicle that will be worth over 100K. I sure wish I could just buy any used van and make do but I can't. Meanwhile I'm glad that a great person ( Cheshire Figment) now has new equipment to get around more easily.---Kathy

I decided to use up a large part of my Stimulus Check to do some customization. I think I now have the only Purple and Orange ECV around. Almost all ECVs come in either Blue or Red, with some in Champagne (other than Disney's Gray). So if you see someone driving a purple ECV with an Orange tail, it is probably me.

Also note the License Plate on the Ford

20341MVC-016F-med.JPG

And a 3/4 view from the back

20341MVC-018F-med.JPG

And the lift was off the floor.

No, that is me in the right seat. I had some friends from New Jersey visiting and the husband of Shoes99 is in the left seat.

My development (Solivita) is almost 8 square miles and in the town center you only can park cars in a remore lot but golf carts on the streets; about 85% of the households have golf carts to get around. And when I bought the (used) golf cart they were going to refinish it anyway and it did not cost any extra to have the colors I wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter