Exercise facility at HRH

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hello:

Is there some sort of exercise facility at the hrh, if there is, is it free for hotel guests?

Deb.

But not free,
I believe that it was about $7 or $8 last Summer('01)
It is a typical hotel gym. Free weights, a couple machines, a treadmill, etc.
HAVE FUN

Yes there is "free exercise" if you stay on th 7th (club) floor, but who wants to even think about it when you walk several miles a day in the parks?!
Hey, ... You are on vacation... Enjoy & what great walking place:IOA/US. On the way back to HRH, stop by Finnigan's for happy hour 3 - 5 pm for some great music & reasonable priced drinks.:bounce:

If you join the Loews club, according to the benefits listed is free use of the fitness rooms at the loews hotels.

Thanks everyone, its for my son who is on some sort of weightlifting program, i am a loews member. Just walking around will be enough for me, thats for sure.

Deb.

The HRH exercise facility is great. Just show your Loews First membership card or stay on the club level to avoid paying the fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter