Excuse me, you'll need to see security. What has Mickeystoontown done? Update 3/25x2

Hi Lisa!! Saw your post on facebook and now I am here! Can't wait to read all about your trip! :)

I made it...........wooooooooo hoooooooo!!! I got your text message this afternoon, but then all dodo broke loose at work and then when I got home our power went out :scared:. I swear I can't WAIT to get back to my normal job and my normal schedule.......:rolleyes1. OK, going back to catch up!!!

4 pages already?? How did I miss the start of this? :sad2: Well, I'm here now and ready to join in all the McBride adventures! I haven't read yet, but will be back tomorrow to catch up!

Who is the troll and what crawled up his butt and died? You were so eloquent in your handling of someone who must have such a sad excuse of a life!!!

:woohoo: You started your trip report! I can't wait to hear about it! I really enjoyed meeting you and talking to your family just for the short time! :)

I happen to like your word Disneyer! ;)

Hi Lisa,

Followed along on your PTR and you have such a fun family can't wait to read all about your shenanigins! ;)

Oh I am so excited you started this! You have no idea how much I have been looking forward to your trip report. This will def. help me pass the time until our next Disney Vacation!

Good morning trip report readers! I hope that you are all having a fantastic day so far.

It’s raining here and we are super excited to see the liquid sunshine falling from the sky because it has been so very hot and our yard and plants were screaming for some relief. I’m serious. I was in the garden the other day and I overheard our butter bean plants talking to the corn and complaining about how thirsty they were. Then, the cantaloupe and tomatoes got in on the conversation and they got pretty rowdy and loud arguing over who needed the water the most. Seriously, we are happy to see the rain because it is very much needed.

I’m working on an installment and hope to get it posted today. I will also be posting replies and “welcome”s to all of the new readers. TTFN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter