• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Excursion roll call

cruiser

Earning My Ears
So, now that everyone has paid off their cruise, what are everyone's plans for excursions? We have been debating about parasailing at Castaway Cay. At this point, we are thinking about doing the following:

- Key West - Parasailing (non-Disney excursion)
- Grand Cayman - Snorkeling & Stingrays (non-Disney excursion)

I have been able to find some pretty good prices outside of the Disney sponsored excurions but I am a little nervous about them. The last couple of cruises we went on we stuck with the Disney excursions, but from my research they seem to be almost twice as much as what you can get if you book on your own.

Lee

Opps, I meant for this to be associated with the 1/15/04 cruise thread. I am not sure how to move it, and I cannot seem to delete it.. Oh well, I would be interested in anyone's comments as well.

Originally posted by cruiser
So, now that everyone has paid off their cruise, what are everyone's plans for excursions? We have been debating about parasailing at Castaway Cay. At this point, we are thinking about doing the following:

- Key West - Parasailing (non-Disney excursion)
- Grand Cayman - Snorkeling & Stingrays (non-Disney excursion)

I have been able to find some pretty good prices outside of the Disney sponsored excurions but I am a little nervous about them. The last couple of cruises we went on we stuck with the Disney excursions, but from my research they seem to be almost twice as much as what you can get if you book on your own.

Lee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter