~~~Exchangers Meet!! cancelled :-(

Wow, you are a busy lady! I will need time to do the scavenger hunt, and then I'll be around here for sure, putting in my 2 cents!:lmao:

Bobbi:goodvibes

I don't know if I'm going, but I changed my ticker for the dates!!!

Missy hope you can join us, it's going to be lots of fun.

I'll be there, I'm making my reservations at BCV and hoping to be able to change them at the 7 month mark to stay at the VWL. If nothing is available at the VWL then I'll be happy staying at my home resort BCV. Not sure who's coming with me yet either my DH, or my sister. We will probably stay from Wed, Dec 7th through Tues, Dec 13th. I'll be glad to help out with the planning in any way I can. Thanks Nancy for taking charge with this exchange meet.

ry%3D400

I added your info so far to the first post, Jean.

Hope you can make it Missy ::yes::

John & Heidi and we will be celebrating our 25th anniversary.

Dates. Dec. 9-13 (the airline we fly only flies tuesdays and fridays for right now).

BLT, will let you know if that changes.

Here is a picture of me, John doesn't like his taken so I don't have one on my computer.

OneMansdream2.jpg

I can make the weekend some. :goodvibes
Dec 8 - 12, 2011 = Thursday through Monday :wizard:

Sounds great!

Glad you can show up, Barbara.
Once we get a schedule of activities, hopefully some will fit into your schedule.

Picture?? ::yes:: I do have the one of us together I can use.

Just thought I'd add a picture. this is from dinner at Crystal Palace before MVMCP in 2008:

081disney-1.jpg

I recommend the Christmas party--we had a great time.

If I come, I'll probably stay at POP or one of the All Stars.

Added your picture, Missy.
When you know and get your dates, let us know.
If you want a room mate too......there is a possiblity for a couple spots for that.

MVMCP I think is a must. They are generally held on T, Th, F and Sun....so everyone start thinking about that.

I like the MVMCP but this year we're skipping it. So by next year, I'll be ready to go to one.

Yes, Missy, I hope you can make it!

Here is one from a few Thanksgiving Days ago. Seems like all the photos of us have a WDW icon behind us. ;)

TDaycastle.jpg

Love the photos and being able to put names with faces, I'm hoping to be able to know who everyone is by the exchangers meet. Great idea Nancy.

Stole the idea from the DLR ladies ;)

Maybe I should go read it some more and get some more ideas :rotfl:

Nothing here either.
DH is out of town....been gone all week, due back late this afternoon.
We're getting winter weather :cold:

We may be going to the Fraze Pavillion where a Jimmy Buffet-like band will be playing. Rain is NOT in the forecast, but it sure looks like we could get some, so we haven't bought tickets yet. It's an outside venue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter