** Exchangers-Come & join us for the QOTD, and chat with us **CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I post everyday I have computer access ;)
I don't usually notice my post count, but I made a point of making sure 70,000 was done here on the exchange board....and that was over 1000 posts ago...probably over a week ago.

Oh well, I will be back there before I know it :rolleyes:

I post everyday I have computer access ;)
I don't usually notice my post count, but I made a point of making sure 70,000 was done here on the exchange board....and that was over 1000 posts ago...probably over a week ago.

Oh well, I will be back there before I know it :rolleyes:

we'll help you! (meanwhile, boosting our own post counts!)

:rotfl: You guys are funny!! ;)

I am good ...and boring :bored: Oh well, kind of late in life to change. :rotfl:

:rotfl: You guys are funny!! ;)

I am good ...and boring :bored: Oh well, kind of late in life to change. :rotfl:

I am willing to take on that challenge.

Todays lesson - Hide the husband's favorite piece of clothing. When he can't find it tell him you are sure it is there. Tell him to just keep looking. Then have him take the garbage out. When he is doing that put the item back. When he comes back and asks again tell him you can look together. Then see his face when it is right there to be found. Make a joke about old age and then walk away.

See it can be really easy.

Does anybody feel sorry for my DH? Funny thing is he is so excited we are getting ready to celebrate our 25th anniversary. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I am willing to take on that challenge.

Todays lesson - Hide the husband's favorite piece of clothing. When he can't find it tell him you are sure it is there. Tell him to just keep looking. Then have him take the garbage out. When he is doing that put the item back. When he comes back and asks again tell him you can look together. Then see his face when it is right there to be found. Make a joke about old age and then walk away.

See it can be really easy.

Does anybody feel sorry for my DH? Funny thing is he is so excited we are getting ready to celebrate our 25th anniversary. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
OMG, that is so funny. He must really love you. :rotfl: ;)

:rotfl: Well, I can do things like that to DH ;) That is never a problem.

I've met Beth too.....she was cute and shy ::yes::
I just don't say things that get me in trouble with any kind of authority :rolleyes:
I don't like to draw attention to myself.

Congrats on 25 years, Colleen. When is the date? We are approaching 34!! :eek: How can that be when I am only 40?? :confused: Married VERY young :rotfl:

I was good too. Then I met Beth, now I want to be bad too. :lmao:
What??? I'm sure I don't know what you are talking about. :angel:

He sure must. He always says that life with me is never boring. The most common response after I say "honey" is "what did you do?":rotfl: :rotfl:
:lmao: :lmao:

:rotfl: Well, I can do things like that to DH ;) That is never a problem.

I've met Beth too.....she was cute and shy ::yes::
I just don't say things that get me in trouble with any kind of authority :rolleyes:

Congrats on 25 years, Colleen. When is the date? We are approaching 34!! :eek: How can that be when I am only 40?? :confused: Married VERY young :rotfl:
Thank you! See Missy, cute and shy. Not at all a troublemaker or bad girl. :angel:

I don't like to draw attention to myself either. That's why we have to teach you to be bad, and yet never let them suspect you of being anything but good. ;) :rotfl:

Congrats to all those with upcoming anniversaries! My 15th anniversary is this June.

You can be both bad and look good at the same time. The last time I did not question authority I was in the 6th grade. I went to junior high and all hell broke loose. My homeroom from 7th - 12th was notorious!!! They did not know what to do about us since 12 of the top 25 in our class of almost 700 came from my homeroom. We had the brains to pull off the stunts. We even had the police in our homeroom after our senior year stunts. They threatened to expel us all. Nobody cracked. Not even the innocent ones. I was so innocent!!:rotfl: My math teacher said they did not know what to do with us since 1/2 were at the top of the class. They did nothing and that completed our 6 years of terror.

In June.

Wow Nancy, you had gotten married at a very young age :lmao: .
She was the true child bride!

I don't like to draw attention to myself either. That's why we have to teach you to be bad, and yet never let them suspect you of being anything but good. ;) :rotfl:
You can learn from the masters!!!!

Congrats to all those with upcoming anniversaries! My 15th anniversary is this June.
Congrats on the upcoming 15th.

June anniversaries. Ours too. When is everyones? Ours is the 15th.
DS's is the 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter