• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

*My daughter is having a grilling/campfire party, and wants me to make a pictionary like game related to her theme.

Today's QOTD is-
When you think about grilling, what are the first five things that come to your mind? It can be an action, something you can put on the grill to cook.......

My daughter came up with todays QOTD-

What is the most funniest joke you know or ever heard?

*My daughter is having a grilling/campfire party, and wants me to make a pictionary like game related to her theme.

Today's QOTD is-
When you think about grilling, what are the first five things that come to your mind? It can be an action, something you can put on the grill to cook.......

Chicken, partying, hot coals, sunny, and... laughing

My daughter came up with todays QOTD-

What is the most funniest joke you know or ever heard?

oh boy.. lol this came off a movie

What is black and white and black and white?
A nun rolling down the hill.
What is black and white and laughing?
The nun that pushed her.

Chicken, partying, hot coals, sunny, and... laughing

oh boy.. lol this came off a movie

What is black and white and black and white?
A nun rolling down the hill.
What is black and white and laughing?
The nun that pushed her.

:rotfl2:

If you were to create a special drink for a dinner party you were having at your house, what would be in it, and what would it be called?

hmmm.... definitely some sort of coffee flavor, maybe a like a coffee milkshake with chocolate chips in it and throw some raspberries on top of whip cream lol.

If you were to get a chance to meet just one famous Hollywood actor, actress, singer.... who would it be?

Anne Hathaway definitely. She is my all time favorite actess. expecially now that she playing fontine in the new Les Miserables movie!

I was surprised. I thought it was a weird when they had first gotten together, then they had their daughter. But it was another surprise celebrity divorce.

Tom Cruise, and Katie Holmes are getting divorced...does this surprise you?

You know, it does kind of surprise me. I guess looking back, they really haven't been seen together a lot lately. They seemed like an odd match from the beginning.

It surprised me too. They were like.. a favorite among the celebrity couples.

Im going to be the guest poster for a little bit :)

How do you cool down when experiencing hot weather?

I usually try to stay in the air conditioning and not do too much outside during the heat of the day.

I like to stay indoors as well, and enjoy a nice cool drink. But sometimes, it gets hotter indoors, so we go outdoors.

I like to stay indoors as well but am not afraid to go outdoors if something comes up. I eat alot of ice cream as well ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter