Excellent Drizella at MK 12/4/07

tnmom25

Dreams Don't Work Unless You Do!
We met Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters at MK on 12/4/07 and they were amazing! Anastasia was so cute, she had dd7 fold her hands in front of her unknowingly covering up the applique of Cinderella on her outfit. When dd7 found out, she was almost mad about it LOL. Stepmother was great also. But, Drizella was the best "in-character" CM that I've ever met! Here are some pics of her posing for the camera. My girls and I just loved her!
mvmcp.jpg

mvmcp3.jpg

mvmcp4.jpg

lucky. the only time we could have met her, one of the cast members said she was to busy, and could not see us

We went to mvmcp that night and had a great time with them at the dance party. I had never seen them in the park before, i loved it.

I once knew a CM from my local Disney Store, that is reportedly now VERY close friends with that Drizella. I am glad to see that she has taught Drizilla a thing or two. ;) Maggie

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I know the CM that is VERY close friends with that Drizella. Her name is **** and she used to be a CM at my local Disney Store. She is a sweetie. I am glad to see that she has taught Drizilla a thing or two. ;) Maggie

Well, you let **** know that her friend is amazing and we love her!

Hi, I too know this Drizella VERY well and would like to kindly ask if you could please remove the comments left by another user that stated her name. This type of identification is not allowed and could get Drizella in trouble. I will be sure to pass these pictures and your praises along to her though. Thank you!!!

I am very good friends with Drizella. She is awsome!

Sorry guys, I don't post very much anymore. I fixed my post. I would hate to get anyone into trouble or spoil the magic. Drizella, if you read this, Gabby and I miss you! Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter