Everything about PhotoPass and Memory Maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a list or link to the current ride lists that take photos? Most of what I've found is a few years old.

Thank you! So if we go to Disney Springs on arrival day and sister buys the annual pass the next day when we go to a park, any photopass photos taken at Disney Springs or a resort before she buys the annual pass won't be able to be downloaded for free? Should we plan for her to buy the pass at Disney Springs Guest Services? Or if her flight arrives too late to make it to Disney Springs, can the Poly Concierge desk sell the annual DVC discounted pass? And the pass must be activated that day to include any photos taken that day?

She will be able to download all photos taken up to 365 days prior to gettong the ap.

Only memory maker pretrip price has restrictions

Does anyone know if there is a more expedient way to delete photos from photopass on MDE? Despite the information contained in the initial posts, I had photographs that were taken more than 365 days prior to 6/1/17 and it made it quite difficult to view those which were taken in May 2017. I had already downloaded those to my phone, but wanted to double check and be certain I had them all (I didn't). In any event, I had to go into photopass and delete each individual photo as it appeared on the slideshow. My photopass is now empty which will make it easier for me later this month and October. I couldn't figure out how to make all of the photos appear at once and do a mass delete as I am able to do on my phone, computer, etc. Any thoughts?

I am having some issues with accessing my photos on the Disney Website for download. I was wondering if anyone here has had the same problem or has any ideas on how to fix it.

I have an AP, I have no problems seeing the pictures on the MDE app on my phone. When I go to the website to download them it automatically boots me out and I have to sign in again. I am logged in with my AP, because I can see that in the my tickets section, but when I click on MDE and go to my photos it automatically logs me back out of the website. Am I missing a step?

I called Disney IT help and they were supposed to put in a ticket but it has been a month and I haven't heard back. I have to call back but saw this thread and thought I would ask here as well.

I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried different internet browsers and even tried different computers (desktop, laptop, phone). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, downloading all the pictures we took on a 9 day trip on the MDE app on my phone isn't really something I want to have to do.

Thanks.

I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried different internet browsers and even tried different computers (desktop, laptop, phone). Any help or suggestions would be appreciated, downloading all the pictures we took on a 9 day trip on the MDE app on my phone isn't really something I want to have to do.

I"ve never heard of this one, and it's across many different browsers?

Is there something else you run that might be getting in the way. For example is this work computers that might have more strict security settings you don't know about? do you run any website policing software, maybe one built into your antivirus software?

Exactly what browsers did you try, while you might have tried several, they might actually all run the same backend engine and it's really the same browser with different names.

Also try skipping the disney website and then going to pictures and go to https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/mymedia/ direct.

I"ve never heard of this one, and it's across many different browsers?

Is there something else you run that might be getting in the way. For example is this work computers that might have more strict security settings you don't know about? do you run any website policing software, maybe one built into your antivirus software?

Exactly what browsers did you try, while you might have tried several, they might actually all run the same backend engine and it's really the same browser with different names.

Also try skipping the disney website and then going to pictures and go to https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/mymedia/ direct.

Thanks, I don't think it is my adblocker, or my antivirus, as I have tried disabling both and still have the same issues, and as I said, I tried different computers with different software on them.

I used Chrome (which is my primary) firefox, and whatever the new IE piece of garbage is. The only browser I have left I haven't tried is Opera.

That link didn't work for me. It asks me where I took the pictures and it asks me to log in, which I do and then it takes me back to the main disney page and I am logged out.

The only thing that I can think of is that prior to my trip, and before my activation of the AP, I had a couple of different accounts which I called to have merged. But I would think if that was the problem it wouldn't let me see the pictures on the MDE app on my phone, which I have no problem with.

Guess I will have to call Disney IT again. They were pretty stumped last time and said they were going to have to put in an external help ticket, and they would get back to me, which they hadn't. I wasn't that worried because I have a year, well 10 months now I guess, before the pictures expire, but we are thinking of another trip in November and I want to have it fixed by then. Thought I would ask here in case anyone else had the same issue, and it could save me another painful call with Disney IT.

Thanks, I don't think it is my adblocker, or my antivirus, as I have tried disabling both and still have the same issues, and as I said, I tried different computers with different software on them.

I used Chrome (which is my primary) firefox, and whatever the new IE piece of garbage is. The only browser I have left I haven't tried is Opera.

That link didn't work for me. It asks me where I took the pictures and it asks me to log in, which I do and then it takes me back to the main disney page and I am logged out.

The only thing that I can think of is that prior to my trip, and before my activation of the AP, I had a couple of different accounts which I called to have merged. But I would think if that was the problem it wouldn't let me see the pictures on the MDE app on my phone, which I have no problem with.

Guess I will have to call Disney IT again. They were pretty stumped last time and said they were going to have to put in an external help ticket, and they would get back to me, which they hadn't. I wasn't that worried because I have a year, well 10 months now I guess, before the pictures expire, but we are thinking of another trip in November and I want to have it fixed by then. Thought I would ask here in case anyone else had the same issue, and it could save me another painful call with Disney IT.

try the original IE (it's still on your computer), just press windows button and type internet to find it. There's some parts of disney site I have to use that and the list you gave doesn't work.

other than that, I would call again and tell them exactly what you just said here. "I had accounts merged, it's only photopass site that doesn't work and keeps logging me out after I log in, I've tried the following browers on several computers".

The techie in my thinks it's going to come down to the merging part and maybe they didn't do it right on the photopass side..

Alternatively, is there a friend with an annual pass you could link to and ask them to download them all for you?

How long is the memory maker good for once activated? I will be in Disney on Oct 23-Oct 29 home for 5 days and go again on Nov 3-Nov 7. Can I purchase once and use for both trips?

How long is the memory maker good for once activated? I will be in Disney on Oct 23-Oct 29 home for 5 days and go again on Nov 3-Nov 7. Can I purchase once and use for both trips?

Once you download your first picture, you have 30 days to add more.

Our Disney trip begins on June 22 but we will be offsite for a volleyball tournament the week before--we plan to do a few resort character meals and perhaps a water park afternoon if possible. Can I use my already purchased MM for these even though they're before my onsite reservation? Does it even matter as long as I know I have 30 days from the first download? Thanks!

Rachel

Our Disney trip begins on June 22 but we will be offsite for a volleyball tournament the week before--we plan to do a few resort character meals and perhaps a water park afternoon if possible. Can I use my already purchased MM for these even though they're before my onsite reservation? Does it even matter as long as I know I have 30 days from the first download? Thanks!

It doesn't matter. You just need to know pictures expire 45 days from the date they were taken and memory maker expires 30 days after you activate it. to take photos you don't need to activate it, activate it when you are ready to download..

As long as you can get your pictures before them or MM expires, you're good to go

note: annual passes with included downloads don't need MM and they have a 365 picture expiration date.

Being in the military it's a no brainier to purchase the memory Maker, don't have to worry about asking someone to take a picture (let alone dropping my camera) and get professional photos.

I have an AP. My mom is taking my kids on a trip, and none of them have APs. I have them all "friended" on MDE. Will their photos show up on my MM account?

I think my mom will take advantage of the photopass photographers a lot on the trip, more than we normally do, so I'm trying to figure out if I need to get them the MM+. Really don't want to pay for it as my Disney budget is already exceeded what should be its max!!!!

P.S. The info in the original post is super-helpful. Thanks for taking the time to put it all there (including the April 2017 warning to only have one person downloading photos)!

Last edited:
If correct, Bryan, that if I have a AP (have had for years) and it is in my MDE, I just start with getting pictures taken? No additional 'setup' required?

ETA...Corrected spelling

Last edited:
It's correct, Bryan, that if I have a AP (have had for years) and it is in my MDE, I just start with getting pictures taken? No additional 'setup' required?
For your photos and those for profiles you manage, no setup required other than to have your pass linked to MDE.

For connected friends (ones that have their own MDE account), they need to allow you to view their PhotoPass Photos (default is to allow). You will always see Photos for profiles that you manage.

If a connected friend selects 'Update' for your profile in their Family & Friends list, they will see the options below:

Family & Friends Share Options (new).jpg

I just purchased Memory maker yesterday evening for our trip here in August and purchased it for $149 for the advance purchase. I am glad i purchased it last night because I am seeing it now for the advance purchase of 169 and the immediate of 199. Was there a price change that happened today?

I just purchased Memory maker yesterday evening for our trip here in August and purchased it for $149 for the advance purchase. I am glad i purchased it last night because I am seeing it now for the advance purchase of 169 and the immediate of 199. Was there a price change that happened today?

You are the first to mention a price change... checking..

You are the first to mention a price change... checking..

and you are correct, it looks like they raised the price today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter