Everyone's upcoming trips

Sorry guys I was slacking a bit. All the trip info is updated. Hmmm I already know my 2008 dates I wonder when we will start that thread :)

This one's not for 2008, but I need to change my 2007 dates--we're going Sept. 7-13, instead of in October. Just 2 months from now. . .I'll be at WDW!! :banana:

I am pretty sure that we are going again at the end of January for as long as humanly possible. Don't have specific dates yet, but it looks like it could be Jan 18 to the 27 (in my dreams of course.) I'll post again when I have more specifics! :) Just think, that is only about 6 months away! :banana:

We are headed down 5/29.. will arrive 5/30... and be there for 6 days...and than 4 days at Sanibel/Captiva and than home! yipee!!!

I have forgotten to tell y'all about our "surprise" trip. We asked DS a few weeks ago how he wanted to celebrate turning 13. Without a pause, he said. "Whispering Canyon". We thought yeah, right. But then we looked and since we already have our annual passes and we are DVC members (and there was availability) we got everything booked. BUT the kids don't know! They know we are going somewhere...just not where. We leave on the 30th, just as soon as we finish registering for school.

I have forgotten to tell y'all about our "surprise" trip. We asked DS a few weeks ago how he wanted to celebrate turning 13. Without a pause, he said. "Whispering Canyon". We thought yeah, right. But then we looked and since we already have our annual passes and we are DVC members (and there was availability) we got everything booked. BUT the kids don't know! They know we are going somewhere...just not where. We leave on the 30th, just as soon as we finish registering for school.

See how you are.. take DS but not me..and my birthday is first! LOL
Have a great trip!!!! :) Can't wait to see this trip report!!!! :)
Wait do we have the one up w/ the prelude of a hospital trip for DH??? Not that he wants to relief that...but a trip report is a must!!! ;)

That is awesome! Have a great time! Ride a stick pony for me, ok?

See how you are.. take DS but not me..and my birthday is first! LOL
Have a great trip!!!! :) Can't wait to see this trip report!!!! :)
Wait do we have the one up w/ the prelude of a hospital trip for DH??? Not that he wants to relief that...but a trip report is a must!!! ;)

Believe it or not, the beach trip report is about half done. DH has been doing some "work" lately and hasn't had a chance to get it done. :rotfl2: But I have read the pre-trip about the kidney stones and it is too funny!

SIOH - we overlap - DBF and I are there 8/31 to 9/9.

Just paid off my free dining trip yesterday! We're less than 45 days to go now! I'm so ready!

Faerie, I just noticed that, too! I'm so ready!! We're taking my parents, and my dad (NOT a disney guy) keeps calling saying, "It's this many more days. . .". He's excited, and that makes me even more excited!! :dance3: DH & I arrive on Friday, the 7th, around lunch, and then Mom and Dad arrive that evening. Where are you staying??

MichellePooh--you're there (and getting ready to cruise) when we're there, too!

Look out, WDW, here come a bunch of Scrappin' DISers!!

SIOH - We are staying at POP. Usually stay at our timeshare, but can't beat free dining. On the 7th, we are doing MK during the day and having dinner at WCC. We don't have anything planned for the evening. On Saturday morning we are having breakfast at Chef Mickey's before we head to the Mickey Boat!

Maybe our schedules will overlap with Faerie's.

Can't wait! Is it bad that I'm wishing away the summer so that it will be time to visit the Mouse?

MichellePooh--we are going to check in at AKV when we arrive on Friday, and then head to MGM to ride either RnRC OR ToT (if DH talks me into it). Then, we have lunch at Kona at 2:45. I think we're going to try to go to MK, either before or after lunch, depending on what time we get done at MGM. Saturday, we are doing a pool day--to give my mom and dad time to "chill" from their drive, and then doing Cape May for dinner. We'll have to see what Faerie's up to, too!

I completely understand about wishing away the summer! I told DH that I didn't mind going back to work so much, as that made Disney closer!!!

I have a few more trips this year that are planned and booked. We are going up on Saturday July 28-29. You already have our August and October dates but we are also going to Night of Joy with the youth group on Sept 7th and 8th. We are staying at All Satr Sports for the Night of Joy trip.

Rebecca

I'm at Pop too. I love free dining.
Friday, BF and I are going to Busch Gardens and then to the Devil Rays game that night. Saturday is Breakfast at 'Ohana and the rest of the day is a whatever we want kind of day

I'm at Pop too. I love free dining.
Friday, BF and I are going to Busch Gardens and then to the Devil Rays game that night. Saturday is Breakfast at 'Ohana and the rest of the day is a whatever we want kind of day

Ooh!! Breakfast at 'Ohana--my favorite!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter