Everyone head over to QR

Have you done any of the offers yet??

I'll probably do all of them! I'm a offer sign up addict apparently :)

I only did gotta play. It is a cancel online one. I am a sign up chicken. :) I was wondering how the other ones work. Will you let us know once you sign up for them. I would love to do a couple more if they are good ones. MY QR account is a little low.

PS Already got credit for this one as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where/what is the contest? I don't see it.

I did Gottaplay & already have credit as well. Also did Grant Assistant.

But I don't see a contest ????

Nevermind--found it on the blog.

I'm slowly making my way through the list of offers.

Just did gottaplay. It's a $1 10 day trial which you can cancel online. They do however charge you the first month and the $1 fee when you sign up. Once you cancel you do get the first month refunded. Seems simple enough.

I was already credited for this one! Wow that was quick!

Only tried Grant Assistant so far-- I tried to sign up, but after I submitted my credit card info it said the transaction was being declined because my shipping address is not the same as the billing address for my credit card!!! :confused3 Anyone else able to do this offer or encounter the same problem? Have checked and rechecked my information and it is correct.

Update - just signed up. I have two phone numbers and I put in the wrong number. Going to sign up for other offers now!! :)

I was able to do the offer just fine and have recieved credit. BUT I tried to go to the site and am having a hard time getting around it. So I tried to cancel and it is not letting me. :(

Ok - I just did:

Gotta play
The Grant Assistant
Auction Monster

So far i've been credited for the first two! Yeah!

Has anyone done Auction Monster? Did you get an email confirmation? I haven't but my cc has been charged.

I can't do the health offer since I did that one with SR and the at home rewards one i'm leary about signing up for because they say they will charge $1 for smart something program and you have to cancel with them too at a different number. Started to get involved. If anyone has done at home rewards and wants to share your experience i'd love to hear about it!

So far I think i've done all of the offers i'm eligible for!

Just signed up for silvertag. I'm still making my way through the offers. I signed up for quite a few offers today so I think I'll settle down until tomorrow!

Apparently the silvertag one was posted before. How did I miss it??? It was one of the easiest offers I have ever done!

Just signed up for silvertag. I'm still making my way through the offers. I signed up for quite a few offers today so I think I'll settle down until tomorrow!

Apparently the silvertag one was posted before. How did I miss it??? It was one of the easiest offers I have ever done!

How indeed did you miss that one. :rotfl: I loved that one. Was trying to think of a way to do that one again. :laughing:

I'm a total chicken. Only points I ever get are trivia and web clicks. Guess I'm content for slow and easy...:cool1:

Ok - I just did:

Gotta play
The Grant Assistant
Auction Monster

So far i've been credited for the first two! Yeah!

Has anyone done Auction Monster? Did you get an email confirmation? I haven't but my cc has been charged.

I did Auction Monster about a week ago, right before they went on vacation. It says the offer is on hold, but it is in my "Offer Stat" list, so I'm waiting to see on this one.

I signed up for auction monster a few days before they went on vacation and was credited right away. I already canceled and everything of course since the free trial period would be up now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter