everydaymathchick's DISigns*Heading to WDW!!*Will fill requests around 12/1*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am flying to WDW on Friday morning, and things are HECTIC getting ready to go. I will not be completing requests until I return (so sometime after November 27th). Sorry if that means some of you won't have your requests in time. If the first of December is too late for your requests, please edit your request to cancel it. :wizard:

Would you mind doing a few for me please? I am so excited because your designs are what I had pictured in my mind for my DD and DS for their bags and pillow cases. Thanks in advance!

2 Fab 5 painting Ears
1st with name Tillman on right ear red writing
2nd with name Cile on right ear red writing

2 Fab Five Name Fill
1st with name Tillman w/ Red border
2nd with name Cile w/ Pink border

1 Princess Name Fill (like Bethany on your photobucket)
with name Cile w/ pink border

Let's see if I can get this request written so it's understandable....

~Mickey Ears Paintings:
Belle - Ashley
Chip and Dale – Dylan
Cinderella - Maggie
Stitch – Courtney (unless you can do Mater from Cars)

~Cars:
Mater – Courtney
Green hippie van – Maggie
Blue sports car – Ashley
Lightning McQueen – Dylan

~Minnie Mouse:
Like “Big Sister”: Maggie, Ashley, Courtney

**Tiara Mouse Ears (black with white outline writing):
Ashley

**Can this one be done with the writing but without the tiara….for Dylan?

Thanks so much!!!! I love your disigns :)

I was looking in your photobucket at your completed t-shirts. Could you post the Tinkerbell "what do you mean I have to go home" design? I would love to use this on a shirt for our last day. Thanks!

Could you make me a few whenever you get a chance?

1. The painted belle oval with the name Annie

2. beauty and the beast with couples name( with just one) Annie
3. Belle by name with Annie

Thanks so much:):)

I was looking in your photobucket at your completed t-shirts. Could you post the Tinkerbell "what do you mean I have to go home" design? I would love to use this on a shirt for our last day. Thanks!

I was just wondering if you had a chance to see this request. THANKS!!!!

Hello! I was wondering if you could make an "I survived space mountain" DISign with the name Mary-Kate on it, and the year 2011. Also, could you make a "Who needs a costume when you are already a queen" DISign with Maleficent. If you could do so, it would be greatly appriciated! :)

the t-shirt is from By Donatalie it has mickey donald and the castle and on the bottom it said celebrating Disney Style. the name would be Kennemur family and the year 2011.

We leave at the end of May I hope I give you enough time.

Judging by your requests, you look like you go to WDW like me - every day is a new shirt made by me. Looks like I'm sponsoring your shirts. ;-) Hope you enjoy your first solo trip!

Thank You So Much!!!!! I love all of your disigns!!!!! They are all perfect!!! And yes, I try to wear a different shirt every day, and some days more than one!

I am new to this site. My friend gave it to me and I am trying to work my way through it.
I am looking to do some t-shirts for my sons for our trip to Disneyland the end of March.
I wondered if you could do a couple of designs for me?
Could you personalize 2 designs? I would like them both with the name Alex on them and am wanting the Toy Story Name Fill and the Crush Name Fill.
If there is more info I need to give you, please let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to do this. We are surprising our boys with the trip, so the t-shirts will be so much fun for them to have.

Thank you again,

Camille

This thread's designer hasn't posted anything since mid-November. You might want to try someone else. Look at the sticky's at the top for Meet the Designers.

I really like your work and I really like Tink. Some of your DISign show Tink. Could I please have:

"Cilvy" and "Clochette nordique" on: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/...gns for DISers/All DISigns/TinkerbellEars.jpg

and also on: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/...or DISers/All DISigns/TinkerbellfromMovie.jpg

If it is not too much to ask, I would also like to have

"Cilvy" with: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/...for DISers/All DISigns/TinkerbellNameFill.jpg

Could you also do this one for my DD:

"Audréanne" with: http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l473/everydaymathchick/DISigns for DISers/All DISigns/Jasmine.jpg

1000 thanks!

:tinker:Poussière de fée!

Hi! I saw your wonderful work and wondered if I could request a few:

Jenni Letter fill in with Pascal from Tangle
Deian Letter fill in with the black cauldron
Jayden Letter fill in with Yoda
Mikayla Letter fill in with Rapunzel
Tom Letter fill in with Hades
Ava Letter fill in with Ariel
Lucas Letter fill in with Jack Sparrow
Amy Letter fill in with Minnie

Thank you in advanced for your assistance!

Your work is wonderful! I am not sure if you are still doing these. If you are I would like some please :flower3:
1.Mickey and Pals Pirates Painting Ears- Scott
2.Princess Painting Ears- Hailey
3.Pink Tiara Ears- Hailey
4.Classic Mickey by Name- Brandon
5.Fab Five name fill- Brandon
6.Fairies Name Fill- Hailey
7.Marie by Name- Julia
8.Rapunzel Girl from Tangled by Name- Hailey
And if you can do anything with Hannah Montana with Haileys name she would love that!

Thank You :grouphug:

Your designs are beautiful, I dont have time for you to personalize but wanted to thank you for the time you put into making these so special. hope you continue to have fun and do this for a long time !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter