Everyday Swap - COMPLETE

Okay, well yikes I overslept!

Please drop me from group A. For Group R can I make "Good Eats" if not, I'll skip that group too as I made "tourist trap" last year. Please add me to Group BB (I'll go pick another song and be back with the title).

For mommy2mrb Lisa said any options were good if her choices were taken :)

Okay, well yikes I overslept!

Please drop me from group A. For Group R can I make "Good Eats" if not, I'll skip that group too as I made "tourist trap" last year. Please add me to Group BB (I'll go pick another song and be back with the title).

For mommy2mrb Lisa said any options were good if her choices were taken :)

Added a Good Eats category. I like that one, we always take vacation food pictures! I tried to change most of the titles from last year, but sometimes couldn't come up with a new title or idea.

I had to give Lisa a few "second" choices. Hopefully they will work and if not she can change or delete.

Thanks!

For Group A, could I do "Got Hugs?" as a title?

Group C - Home

Group M - Messy Me

Will fill in two more later on for you.

Can I get the following spots:
- J. School- reading rocks
- V Cooking- Fire up the grill
- R1 Vacation- Hit the road

For Group A, could I do "Got Hugs?" as a title?

Group C - Home

Group M - Messy Me

Will fill in two more later on for you.

What a great title! Got it placed in A. Glad to see you!

Can I get the following spots:
- J. School- reading rocks
- V Cooking- Fire up the grill
- R1 Vacation- Hit the road

Got it!

I'm disappearing for a bit -- taking my daughter to VB tryouts and going on a date with my hubby! I'll be checking in around 9:30.

I'd still like to join that girls group...is it possible to do either Diva, You Are My Sunshine or Little Miss Sunshine? I know none of these are related to the title listed, but I'm stumped on that one. Of these three, I prefer Diva, but would be able to do any of them. Let me know!!! Thanks a bunch!

I'd still like to join that girls group...is it possible to do either Diva, You Are My Sunshine or Little Miss Sunshine? I know none of these are related to the title listed, but I'm stumped on that one. Of these three, I prefer Diva, but would be able to do any of them. Let me know!!! Thanks a bunch!

I think we can make that work! I placed Diva in that group (I checked and it was not in there last year) and signed you up for it.

Good Night!

Can I have these groups please?

J - 5 A Class Act

K - 2 Teen Scene

O - 5 The Cake

P - 3 Mini Golf

R1 - 3 Good Eats

Thanks!

I'll add:

B. 1. Fairy Tales Do Come True

D. 3. Grandparents

H. 2. Let's Play!

I. 2. Swinging Good Time

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

I'll add:

B. 1. Fairy Tales Do Come True

D. 3. Grandparents

H. 2. Let's Play!

I. 2. Swinging Good Time

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

All set! You have a great weekend as well. We have beautiful weather and I just got back from taking the girls mini-golfing, go carts, and water bumper boats. I think my weekend started early!

Maybe I missed this earlier on the information thread, how many do you need in a group to keep it open?

Maybe I missed this earlier on the information thread, how many do you need in a group to keep it open?

Good question. I'll change and/or add groups based on this.

It's an excellent question and one I was starting to ponder but decided to push out until later in the weekend. I wasn't sure how many others might join with the work week over.

I've been in swaps where the groups are kept open at two players, but I think I would prefer to keep it at 3 :confused3 What do you think?

Also, I still have more groups to join. Didn't want to be "grabby" and am hoping to fill in some of the holes late Sunday after giving others first choice of titles. I think I can guarantee that a lot of the two person groups will be at least 3.

Here are my last groups to make the current numbers 3.

Group H - My Toys
Group P - Game Night
Group R1 - Vacation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter