"Every Tree Has Character" tote bag

disneyfreak89

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen and/or purchased the new "Every Tree Has Character" tote bag that's now available at Disney World? We were there end of October but they weren't out yet, and I really wanted to get some. :sad1:

How much are they? And where can you buy them?

If you have purchased one, can you post a pic? :worship:

I just saw them today at the Christmas shoppe at Downtown Disney. I have no idea how much they were but they were dark green with beige writing on them. HTH

they sell for 2.95 plus tax The bags will be available at Emporium , Mickey's of Hollywood, Island Mercantile, World of Disney® Store in Downtown Disney® as well as New York and other select Resort locations

i bought one for my mom the first week in november. i got it in the emporium on main street in the magic kingdom. sorry i don't have a pic, but my local grocery store sells ones that are the same size though, if that helps.

Thanks for the info. When we were there, they had some heavier canvas ones for $15.95? but I knew those weren't it! I would have gladly paid $2.95 had I seen them there. We checked out October 31st and they likely put them out on the shelves November 1st! :mad:

Does anyone know if any of the Disney Store's will sell them?

I got mine on November 10th at MouseGear in Epcot. It was $2.95 and I gave it as a gift to my DD's teacher. It wasn't the thickest bag, but plenty big and a neat keepsake.

OMG- those are soooo cute. I just showed DH, and he rolled his eyes and said "that's so you honey- Disney and Tree Hugging all in one bag". (not sure if he was trying to make a pun :lmao: , or just being a smart a$$- Either way, soooo true)

I will be picking up several in Feb

I bought several last weekend to use as Christmas gift bags.

Does anyone know how long they will be selling them. I would love to pick some up while I am there in Jan!!!

Does anyone know if any of the Disney Store's are selling them?

We won't be going back to Disney for another year or so now, so the Disney Store

is my last resort!

The price on the bags is $5.95, and they come in their own carrying case, too. My friend's wife just bought one yesterday. They come in a variety of colors.

I bought one at World of Disney on Oct. 28th, the day we were leaving, for $2.95. They had just put them out that day. :)

The price on the bags is $5.95, and they come in their own carrying case, too. My friend's wife just bought one yesterday. They come in a variety of colors.

Those are different from the ones we are discussing. I saw those on our last trip, they were everywhere, but I didn't think they were worthy of the $6 pricetag, I can get similar ones here at our local retail store for $1.

The "Every Tree Has Character" tote bag, are all green, with a topiary tree shaped into a Mickey on the front of it. Here is the link to a picture of it: (thanks to wlwilliams9 for posting previously) http://psc.disney.go.com/eventservic...usablebag.html

Hi there,
I haven't been on in awhile and i saw this thread, I LOVE MY BAGS!!! We went to Disneyland in October and bought a bunch of them. They were 2.95 which to me was a GREAT price for reusable bags given the fact that they are not only "Label" but DISNEY Label, you have to expect to pay a little more than the $1 grocery store price. I have two in use and a few tucked away and I use them ALL of the time, we even used them at the park when we bought them, just tied it to the stroller it was great!

I just proudly told my husband as we were leaving target today that I can safely say I used my bags for 90% of my Christmas Shopping this year :goodvibes

I think they are a great quality, as good if not better than the regular store reusables out there now. but the "Every Tree Has Character" symbol is priceless and everyone who has seen them has commented on how cute they are.

They LOOK a little small but let me tell you you can pack stuff in! I haven't been to one store yet where I haven't had use for them. Even clothes shopping is great, it may help that my daughter is only 3 LOL but I can fit a TON of clothes for her in there...... and I got a pair of jeans and a sweater for me with plenty of room to spare (I am not a small woman either!)

They don't have them at the Disney Store (at least not while I was X-mas shopping,) and hadn't even seen them.

If you can get them..... and wanna show the world your mickey love, don't hesitate.
If you were like me waiting to get reusable bags that didn't say safeway or trader joes, but something that spoke for your character.. DO NOT HESITATE!!

Hey.. did I mention I LOVE my bags!!!!!:cheer2:

I bought a few of these bags in November. They were $2.95 at the time. I kept one for myself and gave the others as Christmas gifts. I love mine and use it everyday. :thumbsup2 Here's a pic of mine...

351541141_1208516162_0.jpg

351541329_1208516844_0.jpg

At the present time,the Disney Stores do not have them. I think the green ones will just be sold at Disney parks. However, the Disney Stores had a red one with Mickey's face on it and then before Christmas they got in a large resuable bag that was black w/Mickey's face on it. The people who I gave the bags to as part of their gifts, love them. I plan on buying some more when I go back to Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter