• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Eurostar/TGV question

tennisfan

Was told off for sliding down the bannister at SL
I was wondering how straight forward it is changing trains at Lille when travelling by Eurostar indirect. I know it would be easier to go direct but as I am only going for a day I want the longest amount of time there as possible.

Thanks
Nikki :earsgirl:

We've changed at Lille every time we've been and it's extremely straightforward. You get off the Eurostar at Lille, sit on the platform for half an hour and get on the next train that comes in. You don't have to change platforms or anything. The TGV usually comes in quite early so you can get on board and just wait for it to leave. There are TV screens above the platform so you can check it's the right train - it's usually headed for the south of France. We've never had any problems with it.

Thanks, I'm glad its straight forward.

Nikki:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter