ESPN ~ Who's appearing?

jfis1020

Mrs. Preferred View
The last two trips to WDW we have been pleasantly surprised with the guests who have appeared at the ESPN Club.

The first time we saw Trent Green (QB for the Kansas City Chiefs and an Indiana Univ. grad!!!) and Matt Hesselbeck (QB for the Seattle Seahawks). Both were excellent with the audience and signed every last autograph. Unfortunately, DS10 has a Trent Green jersey, but it was at home :mad: He did get the autograph, but the jersey would have been priceless.

The second trip we saw Hugh Jackson, asst. coach of the Cincinnati Bengals. Being season ticket holders, we were thrilled again with the opportunity.

My question is..........how can I find out who is going to appear during our upcoming trip Oct. 27-31? I don't want to leave without DS jerseys, but he has collected too many to drag down there. With baseball almost over and some teams already "out" I though maybe a baseball player might appear.

I have tried to find info. on the internet through ESPN and Disney. No luck!

Help!!:thewave:

We went there during our trip Sept 16-25 to watch the Ravens/Steelers game. I called in August to see if they could give me a schedule (or tell me where to find one) for who would be there that week and they told me they only had the info for August and that I should call back in Sept. I guess they get calendars for each month at a time. I will say that I was transferred to 3 different people before someone could tell me this. So I called back in Sept, and unfortunately there were only going to be live phone interviews while we were there, but it was still fun. Just call the ESPN club directly and ask for your dates' events. Have fun!!

There is an unofficial web site for the ESPN Club at http://www.espnclub.net/. The guest list is updated periodically, but it's not totally up-to-date. Your best bet is still to call and ask who is in. It seems to change depending on who is in town and how their plans change.

Originally posted by SRUAlmn
We went there during our trip Sept 16-25 to watch the Ravens/Steelers game. I called in August to see if they could give me a schedule (or tell me where to find one) for who would be there that week and they told me they only had the info for August and that I should call back in Sept. I guess they get calendars for each month at a time. I will say that I was transferred to 3 different people before someone could tell me this. So I called back in Sept, and unfortunately there were only going to be live phone interviews while we were there, but it was still fun. Just call the ESPN club directly and ask for your dates' events. Have fun!!

What phone number did you call. All I can find is the WDW Dine.

I don't remember how I found it, because I just tried to search the internet again and couldn't find it. I went through all of my papers from when we went and I found it there. I called 407-939-1177, and ask to speak to the tech line or you will get passed from person to person all day long :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter