Escape room?

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Hello. I am interested in booking the Escape Room for our cruise in March. Can anyone tell me when it usually shows up in the app to book?
(We will be on Mariner).
I’ve read some conflicting reports, some say it doesn’t show up until you’re onboard, others say that it shows up a few weeks prior. All say that it books up pretty quickly.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks!

I booked it around 6 weeks before our sailing that last time we did it (in 2016, and then in 2020 for a cruise that was later cancelled). I can't say with certainty that is the earliest they can be booked , but I'm a bit obsessive about booking stuff like this so take that for what it is :)

When you book the escape room, it says 6-12 people (I think). If you have less than 12, do they stick you with another party or are you able to do it by yourselves with any number as long as you have at least 6?

They will group you with anyone else who signs up. I don’t believe you can reserve for yourselves without paying for all available slots

Hello. I am interested in booking the Escape Room for our cruise in March. Can anyone tell me when it usually shows up in the app to book?
(We will be on Mariner).
I’ve read some conflicting reports, some say it doesn’t show up until you’re onboard, others say that it shows up a few weeks prior. All say that it books up pretty quickly.
Does anyone have any experience with this?
Thanks!
I am on Mariner sailing December 28th and it just showed up for prebooking this week for my sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter