Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no....you ladies are running amok. I being the good little Christian boy that I am was amazed that the OP was asking about erotic places on Disney and now find out that some of you are dancers and ushers at these houses of ill repute. Oh the horror! :rolleyes1 (oh the shame...what hussies) pirate:

and umm just how do you KNOW that we are dancers and ushers unless you have seen us perform????:rolleyes1
Shamey shame for a good Christian boy, my Daddy is a minister, I will have him pray for you..... lol

and umm just how do you KNOW that we are dancers and ushers unless you have seen us perform????:rolleyes1
Shamey shame for a good Christian boy, my Daddy is a minister, I will have him pray for you..... lol

I told yah MAC.. he used to get free passes hence he knows it... the backstage pass Even!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I told yah MAC.. he used to get free passes hence he knows it... the backstage pass Even!!!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well then tell me Duck was he a good tipper??? (my modesty prevents me from asking if he was good in any other ways....lol)

Well then tell me Duck was he a good tipper??? (my modesty prevents me from asking if he was good in any other ways....lol)

hmmmm I dont think i have catered to any of his needs.. he's always busy looking at the ceiling :rotfl2:

hmmmm I dont think i have catered to any of his needs.. he's always busy looking at the ceiling :rotfl2:

Well, since he says he is such a good Christian boy I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must be in these establishments praying for our salvation then, henceforth the looking at the ceiling part,lol??????????????????????????????????????
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Well, since he says he is such a good Christian boy I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must be in these establishments praying for our salvation then, henceforth the looking at the ceiling part,lol??????????????????????????????????????
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

but why was he doing this most of the time also :tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe: like now... I bet yah he pulled one of this :tiptoe: again!

but why was he doing this most of the time also :tiptoe::tiptoe::tiptoe: like now... I bet yah he pulled one of this :tiptoe: again!

Well you know these good Christian boys , they are always the victim in these situations...bet he was tip toeing out with his eyes on the ceiling to avoid the "very appearance of evil" Awwww, I am so proud of the Pirate now.....:cool2:

Well you know these good Christian boys , they are always the victim in these situations...bet he was tip toeing out with his eyes on the ceiling to avoid the "very appearance of evil" Awwww, I am so proud of the Pirate now.....:cool2:

uh huh believe what you wanna believe.. I have to see this with my own eyes before I can agree.. on that note... this Duck is going to wobble down at the end of the Quarry to clean up... have to put in a couple of hours of Quacking... Mandatory Quacking!!!

goodnite world!:cutie:

tsk tsk...........I enter a house of ill repute to try and save your souls and now you turn it around on me! I guess some people will never do right! :confused3

tsk tsk...........I enter a house of ill repute to try and save your souls and now you turn it around on me! I guess some people will never do right! :confused3

I am thinking the Duck needs to be converted in person...and there is a place in heaven for you for trying to save our souls.... Thank you for the sacrifice :angel::angel::angel:

finally a voice of reason! popcorn::

Well of course, I never argue with a man....:rolleyes1 My motto is to let you always think you are right ............and then do what I want anyway...lol and gee you have a reputation to uphold, who am I to go against all that is good and holy................:worship:

Be nice and I might even say "Yes, Master...how can this most humble servant assist you".....:lmao:

Well of course, I never argue with a man....:rolleyes1 My motto is to let you always think you are right ............and then do what I want anyway...lol and gee you have a reputation to uphold, who am I to go against all that is good and holy................:worship:

Be nice and I might even say "Yes, Master...how can this most humble servant assist you".....:lmao:

Wow....must be something in the Virginia water. A woman actually admits that a man is right and in Public. Will wonders never cease. :scratchin

Wow....must be something in the Virginia water. A woman actually admits that a man is right and in Public. Will wonders never cease. :scratchin

Its that good Southern "Christian" raising.....lol Men are to be the head of the household and all of that...you'd just be amazed how well trained we are.............
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...we just want to avoid anywhere that is full of 50yr old men leering over young girls.
This might come as a shock, but recent studies suggest that early 20 somethings did not invent sexuality! If you make great choices and are extremely lucky, you just might experience the pleasure of being 50 one day yourself. Let's see... kids out of the nest, lots of disposable income, decades of travel and experience guiding you, prime physical condition (if you paid attention)...

Everything you learn, you learned from someone that went before you (as did they).

Here's to your spirit of adventure, have fun!

A NSFW Donald Duck clip from the secret basement under Mickey's house.

This might come as a shock, but recent studies suggest that early 20 somethings did not invent sexuality! If you make great choices and are extremely lucky, you just might experience the pleasure of being 50 one day yourself. Let's see... kids out of the nest, lots of disposable income, decades of travel and experience guiding you, prime physical condition (if you paid attention)...

Everything you learn, you learned from someone that went before you (as did they).

Here's to your spirit of adventure, have fun!

A NSFW Donald Duck clip from the secret basement under Mickey's house.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Great response Gypsy! And with age comes wisdom and experience and the knowledge that some of the most erotic moments in the world do not involve pda's but are thru a glance, a light touch, a smile that only you know what it means across a room. All of those can be achieved at any moment and in any public place, including Disney. they are tasteful, fully erotic, but shared between two people who are on the same wave length. Nothing against the OP, the thread brought some chuckles , but as far as erotica and sexuality goes with age you learn it is not 100% based on those things you thought when you were in your 20s:)

as long as Donald is in not in the picture... I am happy!:lmao:

:sad1: and Duck, I didnt want to disillusion you but I see Gypsy went ahead and posted the link to the truth about Donald.....:sad2: don't be sad, he promised it was just a one time thing and he said he will never do it again...or if he does he wont post the video on youtube....He hopes you will forgive him...... :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter