Erotic Nights Out in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and Duck , I wasnt sure of my memory on the movie so I had to double check....:lmao: but just as I recalled.... Tom Cruise ends the life of Ken Watanabe (ok, ok so its a case of seppuku but he still kills him) and he ends up with the fair maiden in the end.... blah blah blah and yada yada yada....
But the Imperial Troops were a commanding force of many...not two innocent fair maidens in distress....... princess:princess:

so who should we go for Tom Cruise the Pirate or Ken :lmao:

QUIET!!!! Your typing to LOUD! :rotfl:

My you all been busy since I left last night...don't you ever sleep?

I guess we scare TT, MM and Watank after all... the ballroom is yet again a ghost town... :tiptoe:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Well I guess we can be a little :scared1::scared1: but normally TT is brave enough to join us, I think she is busy with homework, which is what I really should be doing and making something to eat as I forgot to eat today.... (the lovely side effects of pain pills....lol...I should take them more often)

Now Duck and MAC...you know I don't scare that easy. Some of us do work for a living and have to get to sleep. Also MAC was correct last night I was busy doing homework. Still doing it tonight...taking a breather to catch up on all the CHATTER!!!

Dude, this is not the Last Samurai...you may be Ken Watanbe, but I'm not Tom Cruise. If you want to attack the Imperial Soldiers, you're on your own! lol

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

I was going to get into the discussion of the whole sultry art of belly dancing as well but then I thought I needed to leave something for YOU to discuss..........:rotfl2:

Don't forget the pole dancing..:dance3:

Unfortunately I'm not single again by choice, my wife passed away from cancer 4 years ago.

We met, however, at an "alternative lifestyle" club (PC enough term for ya???). Of course, that's not the OFFICIAL place we met according to the stories we told everyone...

Welcome to the thread and sorry to hear about your wife. I too am a widow, my husband had a heart attack 10 years ago (so young)

QUIET!!!! Your typing to LOUD! :rotfl:

My you all been busy since I left last night...don't you ever sleep?

Ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh...we will be vewy vewy quiet so you can do your homework.....(which is what I should be doing, I still have a 6 page paper and a big test I have to complete by Sunday but my meds keep me kind of "loopier" than normal so hoping I can ease up on them tomorrow to be able to take the test and work on the paper)

Now Duck and MAC...you know I don't scare that easy. Some of us do work for a living and have to get to sleep. Also MAC was correct last night I was busy doing homework. Still doing it tonight...taking a breather to catch up on all the CHATTER!!!

:rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Don't forget the pole dancing..:dance3:

Welcome to the thread and sorry to hear about your wife. I too am a widow, my husband had a heart attack 10 years ago (so young)

As for sleep.....ehhhh, it is over rated....:lmao:

I was keeping the pole dancing as a surprise :laughing:

Oh about that !!!! :rolleyes1

Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...we cant give away all of the secrets Duck :lmao:

TT you do know they make a portable pole you can take with you ??????:angel:

DUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I am still waiting for clarification, otherwise I cannot answer on the grounds that it might incriminate me..... :rolleyes1

doing cheat sheets, browsing the assigned reading and the same time trying to remember how to pole dance :lmao:

doing cheat sheets, browsing the assigned reading and the same time trying to remember how to pole dance :lmao:

Take my word on it, its like riding a bike....once you learn how to do it :rolleyes1
it comes back to you with the first twirl........:worship:

Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...we cant give away all of the secrets Duck :lmao:

TT you do know they make a portable pole you can take with you ??????:angel:

Oh about that !!!! :rolleyes1

I believe I still remember how to pole dance...it's slowly coming back to me. :rainbow:

Take my word on it, its like riding a bike....once you learn how to do it :rolleyes1
it comes back to you with the first twirl........:worship:

you can ask ANG her impression when She saw me Pole Dance !!!! (BTW thats only for FB discussion :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: )

I believe I still remember how to pole dance...it's slowly coming back to me. :rainbow:

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

"Its all coming back, its all coming back to me now...
But when you touch me like this
And you hold me like that
I just have to admit
That it's all coming back to me
When I touch you like this
And I hold you like that
It's so hard to believe but
It's all coming back to me..":lmao::lmao::lmao:

you can ask ANG her impression when She saw me Pole Dance !!!! (BTW thats only for FB discussion :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: )

Hmmm, does the Duck have some other type of fowl in her... namely a little chickadee.....:lmao:

Yes, there are plenty of things I will discuss on the relative privacy of fb that I will not discuss here so I understand :goodvibes

Yes, there are plenty of things I will discuss on the relative privacy of fb that I will not discuss here so I understand :goodvibes

believe it or not I did it at the "Foyer" of POP hahahahah to amuse ANG and Will while waiting for ME :laughing::laughing::laughing:

believe it or not I did it at the "Foyer" of POP hahahahah to amuse ANG and Will while waiting for ME :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: ummm, so if you did this at the "foyer" of PoP while waiting for the ME, you pole danced outside, in public, yet you cannot discuss it here??? Whats wrong with this picture???????? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

pst.... I'm 6'6" tall and pretty slim. IOW's... I've been used as a pole before. :rotfl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Now this is not meant to encourage you to once again cross the line but :thumbsup2

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Lines are normally drawn on the ground. I have this nasty habit of not looking down and therefore never see them.

:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter