Eric and Amanda's Wedding TR Italy/WP/Cons. Station SLIDESHOW POSTED PG13

AK is DH's favorite park and I love it too. There is sooo much there to look at; we never get tierd of it.

Sorry there was a ticket situation, but at least it looks like it didn't cause any major hassles!
Eric's favorite park is AK too...we always have so much fun.

The ticket situation ended up not being terrible but that morning waiting around in the AKL lobby was stressful not knowing when/if they would show up!

So excited that you started your TR! I can't wait to see more pics from the Roots too!

That stinks that the tickets were locked up but at least it all worked out in the end. I love the Nemo musical!

Looking forward to hearing more.
I can't wait either! I'm excited to see the pictures they took around Celebration a few days before the wedding.

We love Nemo too, it's one of Eric's new favorites!!

I am so excited that you started your TR and that you have agreed to start at TR.

I'm glad everything worked out well with the weather and friends and family had no troubles at all.

AK is one of my fav. parks!:lovestruc

popcorn::

Hey Rach!!! Everything did work out pretty well. One of his aunts ended up being sick and seeing the ceremony but not the reception, but other than that everyone made it down safe and sound and had a great week!!

Came over now to catch up on your TR popcorn:: looking forward to reading all about it and seeing your pics :goodvibes
Thanks for stopping by!

I just posted on the other side..but this one has more info!

Why were their tickets locked up?

The whole Everest set up is so good. I love to look at all the bells, flags, etc while waiting. Probably one of the best waits in WDW.

Yeah, it's the best until large groups of teenagers decide to ring the bells over and over and over and over! :crazy2:

Eric's favorite park is AK too...we always have so much fun.

The ticket situation ended up not being terrible but that morning waiting around in the AKL lobby was stressful not knowing when/if they would show up!

I can't wait either! I'm excited to see the pictures they took around Celebration a few days before the wedding.

We love Nemo too, it's one of Eric's new favorites!!

AK is my favorite too. Which is your favorite of the Disneyworld parks?

AK looked a lovely day, haven't been for a while but looking forward to it this trip :thumbsup. Your pics so far are good does look pretty cold in your MK pic but AK pic looks sunny, hoping that it got a bit warmer for yous :)

Sounds like your wedding trip got off to a great start in spite of the weather! Looking forward to reading more and seeing your photos! :goodvibes

I'm glad you are doing a TR!

but the waitress? A little off...The first thing she said after we were seated was this....

"So the boy I am totally in love with that works here just showed up with his friends and seated himself my section and he knows I'm in love with him because I told him" (yes it was one long sentance). She took our appetizer order (Nachos!) and drinks (milkshakes!) but forgot to take our dinner order. Dinner really just got stranger from there...

Did she look like Lisa Kudrow? When I read that, I thought about Ursula from Mad About You

Ok Day #2....severely lacking in pictures and I will explain why in a minute!

Saturday started off with waking up rather early and heading to Mara for breakfast. After grabbing a quick bite to eat we headed over to DHS for ESPN The Weekend.

For me, it was a rather boring day...for Eric it was a blast!! I have pictures, but really there is just about 200 pictures of Eric doing sports stuff or celebrities that I have no idea who they are!

We spent about 3 hours in the rain at the main Stage, located in front of the Sorcerer's Hat watching a bunch of sports stars (Curt Schilling and Bernie Williams to name a few). We absolutely FROZE our butts off!! Sometime in the afternoon we headed back to relax at AKL before our evening.

Saturday night we ended up going to the MK and having dinner at Liberty Tree. It was not my favorite, but it was ok. Eric on the other hand LOVED it! While at the MK we got a call from Eric's parents who just arrived.

Mini Off-Property VENT!
Eric's whole family decided to stay off-property due to the cost. When his parents arrived on Saturday they checked in only to be told there Park Hoppers were locked up and they couldn't get them until 7 a.m... they were going to be heading to AKL to have breakfast with us at 7:30 a.m.

Do you think they were ready at 7:00 a.m.?? Day #3 up next!!

The only two non-sports picture from Saturday:
ry%3D400

We were freezing and exhausted by this point!
ry%3D400

Funky wig or not, Eric will always be cool with me b/c he's a Yankee fan:cool1:!!!

If your hubby is a huge sports fan, I say learn the names and everything else, IMO, it makes for a better marriage to have sports in common. I love how my DH and I can talk about a football or baseball game. I even got excited about the football combine this year and can't wait for the draft!! DH loves that I've gained a passion for his passion!!:lovestruc

Post some pics of the sports celebs! I'd love to see them! I can't believe you saw Bernie!!! I would love to be able to take DH to ESPNtW. One day, one day...

Amanda!

I can't wait to read your TR, I know I missed a lot at the end but took a quick peek at the Roots blog and the pictures are fabulous!!!

So glad you decided to write the trip report....:woohoo:
Thanks for reading!!!:thumbsup2

Yeah, it's the best until large groups of teenagers decide to ring the bells over and over and over and over! :crazy2:

AK is my favorite too. Which is your favorite of the Disneyworld parks?
OMG I hate the ringing bells...drives me NUTS!!!!
I think MK will always be my all time favorite park:lovestruc

AK looked a lovely day, haven't been for a while but looking forward to it this trip :thumbsup. Your pics so far are good does look pretty cold in your MK pic but AK pic looks sunny, hoping that it got a bit warmer for yous :)
It was a bit warmer for AK day, but still chilly!! The sun always helps!!!

It's funny because yesterday it was like 55 here...and it felt SOOO warm. But 55 at Disney just seem frigid!:rotfl:

Sounds like your wedding trip got off to a great start in spite of the weather! Looking forward to reading more and seeing your photos! :goodvibes
Thank!! The whole trip was pretty fab!

WoooHoooo! YEAH! You started!!! :dance3:
:cool1:

I'm glad you are doing a TR!

Did she look like Lisa Kudrow? When I read that, I thought about Ursula from Mad About You
:lmao: That is so funny!! She was kinda like that!!!

Funky wig or not, Eric will always be cool with me b/c he's a Yankee fan:cool1:!!!

If your hubby is a huge sports fan, I say learn the names and everything else, IMO, it makes for a better marriage to have sports in common. I love how my DH and I can talk about a football or baseball game. I even got excited about the football combine this year and can't wait for the draft!! DH loves that I've gained a passion for his passion!!:lovestruc

Post some pics of the sports celebs! I'd love to see them! I can't believe you saw Bernie!!! I would love to be able to take DH to ESPNtW. One day, one day...
Eric is a HUGE Yankees fan!! One of our best wedding gifts was Yankees tickets!! Our best Man and his wife bought us tickets to the Old Timer's Game in July!:cool1: The four of us are going down together. I love baseball but stink at remember names. We have fun watching it together though. Thanks for the advice!!

I don't have the ESPN pics loaded on Shutterfly so I can't post them today, maybe tonight.

Funny story...I told Eric to watch out for VIP tour guides because during ESPN The Weekend the sports celebrities often take some time to do the parks. We were waiting in line at the Sum of All Thrills and I saw one... I couldn't get the words out fast enough so I started whispering to Eric, CELEBRITY CELEBRITY CELEBRITY!!!! He turned around and just stared. I asked if he knew who it was because I didn't. This guy was about 3 feet from us. Eric's eyes got really wide :scared1: That was BERNIE WILLIAMS!!

:rotfl: Lol I told you I stink at names! We did catch Bernie later on at the Main Stage too.

Amanda!

I can't wait to read your TR, I know I missed a lot at the end but took a quick peek at the Roots blog and the pictures are fabulous!!!

Aww thank you! Glad you came over to read along:woohoo:

Up Next, Day #4 and the wedding fun begins!!!:cool1:

Haha...CELEBRITY!! CELEBRITY!! would be something I would say while I tried to be cool and act like I didn't know them!

Hurry and get to the dessert...I have a chocolate craving and I want to hear about how Italy was.

Haha...CELEBRITY!! CELEBRITY!! would be something I would say while I tried to be cool and act like I didn't know them!

Hurry and get to the dessert...I have a chocolate craving and I want to hear about how Italy was.

Lol ok ok!!!

Day #4

Monday morning started off rather slow. My body never got used to the fact that it was ON vacation and promptly woke me up at 7 every day :rotfl: After hanging around the room a bit, I headed downstairs to grab breakfast for myself and the boys. At about 9 I finally got them up, showered and we headed to the Studios.

We ended up meeting up with Eric's parents for a while, did some rides and had lunch. I have to say I have heard some VERY mixed reviews of Pizza Planet but we all really enjoyed it! Eric and I actually went back later in the week for lunch again!

At around 3 we made our way back to the hotel. Eric and I had plans to meet The Roots in Celebration. We were really excited to meet up with them...and weren't disappointed! They were both great and it was nice to get a feel for how they work. We haven't gotten our pictures from this yet, obviously, but I will post them when we do.

At this point both our Maid of Honor and Best Man had arrived. We all had dinner plans at 7 for Raglan Road. We picked up Eric and Danielle on our way back to the BWV. There we grabbed Lauren, Patrick and my brother and we all made our way to the bus for DTD.

Dinner at Raglan Road did not disappoint! Awesome food as usual!! Here are some fun pictures of that night:

Best Man Eric and his wife Danielle
ry%3D400

Maid of Honor Lauren and her husband Patrick
ry%3D400

Somewhere there is a picture of Eric and I...

Then came my brother, who was dateless...no big deal, he just improvised!:rotfl:
Michael and his date, the Menu
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Eric's favorite thing here is the flight of beer
ry%3D400

The whole gang
ry%3D400

After dinner we went over to Paradisio for drinks!
The bartender turned out to be from our area!! Awesome:woohoo:

The boys ordered shots
ry%3D400

And us girls did too (Chocolate Cake shots YUM!)
ry%3D400

Apparently I became Ansel Adams after a few drinks...Self portraits
ry%3D400

ry%3D400
P.S. Pat was the only non-drinker in the group...just so you don't get the wrong idea!

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

The gang again!
ry%3D400

We had a great night and a lot of fun with our friends!! Next up, Day 5...

Everyone looks like they are having a great time! Tell your brother that sometimes (well a lot of times) I would love for the menu to be my date. No hassles, no drama:rotfl2:.

I can't see the pictures....:confused3

:lovestruc Bernie. He's a fellow Puerto Rican!! You should have asked him where his guitar was!! LOL

Everyone looks like they are having a great time! Tell your brother that sometimes (well a lot of times) I would love for the menu to be my date. No hassles, no drama:rotfl2:.
Lol I think he has the same philosophy!!!

I can't see the pictures....:confused3

:lovestruc Bernie. He's a fellow Puerto Rican!! You should have asked him where his guitar was!! LOL
OMG I know:lovestruc I'll be sure to upload those ESPN pics tonight!!

Not sure why you can't see the photos though...I still can:confused3

Aww you look like you are having a great time and a great place to be in too :)

"So the boy I am totally in love with that works here just showed up with his friends and seated himself my section and he knows I'm in love with him because I told him" (yes it was one long sentance). She took our appetizer order (Nachos!) and drinks (milkshakes!) but forgot to take our dinner order. Dinner really just got stranger from there...!

We totally had the same waitress! That's crazy.

Great to see your TR! Can't wait to read more!:thumbsup2

Then came my brother, who was dateless...no big deal, he just improvised!:rotfl:
Michael and his date, the Menu
ry%3D400

Your brother seems like a cool person!! :rotfl:

Eric's favorite thing here is the flight of beer
ry%3D400

Man after my own heart....mmmm, beeeeer (in my best Homer voice)

ry%3D400
P.S. Pat was the only non-drinker in the group...just so you don't get the wrong idea!
Three cheers for the designated driver!!!!:cool1:

:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter