Equivalent of Bengal Barbecue at WDW Resort?

tetera

Mouseketeer
We loved Bengal Barbecue at Disneyland - I assume I would have known about this already but just in case there is something I'm missing, does anyone know if there is an equivalent (or something similar enough) to Bengal Barbecue in Florida at WDW?

If you're looking for a place to get some great skewers, there really is not at the moment -- occasionally the booths at Flower & Garden and Food & Wine festival will have some, particularly at the China booth, but not like Bengal BBQ IMO.

Other than that, 'Ohana is a sit-down restaurant at the Polynesian resort offers teriyaki beef, grilled chicken, peeled shrimp that's similar the meat you'd find at Bengal BBQ. You also might enjoy the Lamb Kefta at Spice Road Table.

Sadly, Disney never has tried to duplicate Bengal BBQ at WDW. There are BBQ places, but nothing like Bengal. Flame Tree in AK is about the "closest" I'd say and its still not even close, but check the menu out for it and Regal Eagle BBQ in Epcot. @Newsies already hit on the Poly & Spice Road.

There isn't a similar quick service. Somewhere like Tusker House or Boma would have similar flavors, but they're buffets.

Thanks folks - I figured as much.

WDW is our "home" resort so we know it better than DL anyway but I certainly don't claim to know everything about it so was just asking in case there happened to be a "hidden gem" I may have missed - mostly wishful thinking I guess!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter