Epcot's Pin Celebration 09 event - anyone else going?

LOL, I got the same 6 e-mail reminders! I guess I need to hurry up and make up my mind!

See you all there,
Winnie

Meg & I also got six reminders.

Does that mean we're special?

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

I tried to update my RSP & the system isn't letting me!!!!! So NOW It looks like I am trying to get 2 copies of one pin in the 1st RSP!!! Which will negate getting ANY of that pin, right?!?

AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

PLUS I just realized after finally getting a copy of the Ininerary that our daughter will NOT be able to come into the pintrading area with us.

This is my first time, am very confused, have probably screwed everything up.

:crazy:

agnes!
PS - And OF COURSE the Events Office is CLOSED so there's nobody to get an answer from. Guess who I'll be talking to as soon as they open in the morning tomorrow...

Giving us a bump...

Hey gang, it's June 1! It'll be here before you know it. :wizard:

Question about the food vouchers:

Can they be used anywhere, even at a sit down restaurant or only at counter places? :confused3

Question about the food vouchers:

Can they be used anywhere, even at a sit down restaurant or only at counter places? :confused3

You can use them anywhere Disney dollars are accepted. You don't have to use them for food....you can use them to buy more important things....like pins!:rotfl:

You can use them anywhere Disney dollars are accepted. You don't have to use them for food....you can use them to buy more important things....like pins!:rotfl:

Really???! I had no idea - thanks for the info.

Who has time to eat when there's pin trading to do? :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter