Epcots best restaurants

Thanks yeah, Biergarten looks good but not sure if we want a buffet. I added a couple finders for le cellier but I think that's going to be a tough one to get. Usually we always have good look with people dropping reservations that night before so that may have to be the case here. Any idea how hard it is to get 200 space lounge? Never tried to get it but not sure if its still that popular. just the lounge part, not trying to eat.
We got 220 lounge day of so keep checking … it was a nice experience but most likely one and done for us although we would do their bar if there are a couple open stools. Don’t be afraid to use the ‘join the waitlist’ option on MDE or simply walk up to the restaurant … if it’s just you two there is a good chance they will be able to accommodate in a reasonable timeframe …

This is yet another vote for Skipper's at MK!
For Epcot, I haven't been in years but am going in April. Another option for that dinner (if you want fancy dining) is taking the skyliner from Epcot to Topolino's Terrace.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but we had a great meal at Coral Reef two weeks ago. Shrimp cocktail, halibut, and salmon were really good and the service was great! We were all very surprised. The only disappointment was that the wine choices were "meh" after some really good wine at the France and Italy pavilions ;)

Coral Reef is my mom's favorite and it was probably her last trip to Disney, so I booked an early dinner after having a few F&G snacks/drinks. We were ready to eat earlier than our ADR, and I was able to join the walk up list and we were seated within 5 minutes. So, if you find yourself at EPCOT and want a decent TS meal and haven't found another ADR, I'd give it a try. Enjoy your time!

Monsieur Paul is the best restaurant in EPCOT. Well worth the price.
Il Mulino is also very nice. We LOVE Biergarten

Monsieur Paul is the best restaurant in EPCOT. Well worth the price.
Il Mulino is also very nice. We LOVE Biergarten
Please tell me more about Biergarten. It’s one of the highest ratings in Epcot on google! Trying to talk family into going in late April.

Please tell me more about Biergarten. It’s one of the highest ratings in Epcot on google! Trying to talk family into going in late April.
German buffet with a decent selection. A German band and a dance floor. They play polka style music, but also the bells and alpine horns. We find it very entertaining. You can get a liter of German beer, Zicke Zacke, Zicke Zacke, Hoi Hoi Hoi! I always have a good time there, and we've never not gone. It has returned to communal seating, so if your party is smaller you might be seated with another party. It can be fun if you get the right people. If you have the right crowd, I'd argue it's the most fun place in EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter