Epcot Sketch Swap~CLOSED

Sending you many hugs and much pixie dust Jennifer.

I am done. Bagged, tagged, boxed up, postage printed and waiting for mail man to pick it up tomorrow morning. I did not take photos. My photobucket is at it's limit and I am not willing to pay to upgrade it. I don't want to delete the photos I have because most of them are swap related and will mess up old threads. Hope you don't mind. I promise they are nice.

If you need anything, just let me know. I can't come to you, but I can listen long distance.

Pixie dust to Betsy and the kids!

Stupid question: I know the date got changed. So when are these due? I am working on them a little at a time, but dont want to be late :)

Prayers and pixies dust to your niece and family.

I'm slowly getting things cut and done. This summer has been hectic and I just got back from vacation and did bring some stuff to work on. All my titles are cut and working on some embellies now. I'm just chuggin' away.

Pixie dust to Betsy and the kids!

Stupid question: I know the date got changed. So when are these due? I am working on them a little at a time, but dont want to be late :)

Last time we talked Jen said right after Labor Day, so I'm guessing that week. She never picked an actual day. My target is mailed no later than that Friday, the 6th.

Ok. That's what I thought I read and but didn't have a hard date. :) I have my super involved embellies done so hopefully it will go faster now.

I said 8/31, but I'm fine with the 6th of September. Thanks everyone.

I'll take photos when they get here, Annie, thank you!

Either way is fine with me Jen. I made a lot of progress on the France double layout today. Just need a few extra hours here and there to wrap up.

I'm bad and haven't had the time to start. I'm finally off all weekend and hope to over half done then.

Jen I'm sorry to hear about your niece. I'm sending you guys lots of hugs, pixie dust and prayers.

Woohoo! France is done!

I will post pics tomorrow if I remember, they are on my phone so I need to transfer to my computer first

Annie's pages arrived on Thursday before we left for our long weekend away. I haven't even opened the box, but it looks fine.

Thanks for letting me know you mailed, Cassey, I'll post when I get them!

By the way, I will be returning all your change with the return of this swap, since Danielle will be hosting the DHS one.

Jen I don't remember if you still have change from me to mail this. Let me know to give me an idea of how much I need to send you :-) Hope things are getting better at your end.

I don't have you listed on the thread, but I assume you sent a $20. So if I didn't send change in the last package, it looks like I owe you $12.64, so don't send any money this time and I'll send the change, which I think will be about $5.28.

Here are 3 of my 4 layouts. My Mission Space one just needs finishing assembly. I will bag and tag by Thursday and these will be in the mail by Friday. I'm going to send my pages for Ryan's book separately, as I don't want to hold this swap up.

Canada: These are all done with different papers, but stick with the red/black/white theme.

DSC_5737_zps27f4c29b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

American Adventure: Christmas - Again, papers slightly differ but all are the same theme. White mats just show photo placement.

DSC_5738_zps7c57a2f7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

World Showcase overview - these will not include the white paper mats. They are just there to show photo placement in the pictures. There isn't room for mats the way this is done across the bottom.

DSC_5736_zps9f59adbc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Will post pics of last layout after it is assembled. So...many....pieces!

Have a great day everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter