Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks PAGE Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

Ooo, I have that die cutter. Now I know what else I can do with it. Thanks Jennifer!

Love the Enchanted Adventures Parade page MM2000. Just checked and I get one of those.:cool1:

I have added a slideshow of all the pages I've received and that have been posted on this thread. It's located at the top of the 2nd post on the first page. Just click on the picture and it'll take you to the slideshow.

I'll update it as I receive the rest of the pages.

I can't wait to take a peek, but it will have to wait till I get home. Heck I don't even remember all the ones I made.

Just watched the slideshow! OMG! AWESOME!!
You all do incredible work and Im so thrilled to be getting some of it!:worship:

Here is Group M.

DSC_0131.jpg

Here's my set for Group N1. Susan's doesn't have the title or the Santa Mickey (but I sent one for her).

DSC_0132.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

One last group to go and then just one title set for the other swap. :yay:

I'm done! Just finishing up the titles for the other section and then I'll be done! If I get out to the PO, I will mail tomorrow. If not, it will be Wednesday on my way home.

DSC_0135.jpg

DSC_0136.jpg

I jinxed myself :sad:

My SCAL will not cut the shadows I made for the titles. I don't think it will cut anything now :(

Jennifer, you've done a great job on these pages! Just let me know when you mail so that I can keep an eye out for them!!!!

Here's my last page!

Group E It looks much better in person. I don't know why the picture looks so grey. The paper is white.
DSC00488003.jpg

Oh, I love that Stephanie, but I don't get one :(

I'm mailing today. Stopping at the PO on my way by and getting a box. I will mail from work because they don't always have tape for the boxes at the PO :confused3

I really need to put that on our to-do list. We've been so focused on rides, we missed a lot of the stuff that makes Disney World different from just an amusement park.

I really need to put that on our to-do list. We've been so focused on rides, we missed a lot of the stuff that makes Disney World different from just an amusement park.

It really is fun. I can't draw at all and even I managed something recognizable at the class. We were so disappointed when it was closed last year.

Love it! How' did you do the Mickey drawing stuff?

Thanks everyone! That's our favorite thing to do at MGM. I've got stacks of drawings that we've made.

The Mickey drawings on my page were drawn by my DH. I was just going to copy the drawings from one of DS's character drawing books, but they were too big so DH drew them smaller for me and then I just made copies of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter