Entertainment Card Question

C

candyht

I noticed that the 2002 Entertainment Card expires in November. I wanted to make reservations at Royal Pacific for December. If I buy the Entertainment Card for 2003, is December 2002 covered? Thanks.

Yes. The books expire November 1st of the year on the book and then the next year's book kicks in. The 2003 book will be good starting Nov. 2, 2002.

Hey, if anyone needs a 2002 entertainment card, they have them on sale for only $5.00! Includes shipping nline. It will say $5.00 right before you put your credit card info in. Hey, one Dominos pizza pays for it!

Hi

I wanted the Orlando book but it is now sold out, can any other book do, we live in the UK so dont know much about these books ANNIE :confused:

You can use the book for any city for any of the hotels. It doesn't have to the Orlando book.
I also think the $5 special is over.

So if I were to buy an Entertainment book for any city- the card inside would be good for hotels anywhere???

Please say yes!!!

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

You get the same hotel discounts, but the restaurant discounts are different. From what I can tell on the Ent. site, they offer very few rest. discounts in cities other than the one you bought the book for. If the books are now only $5, no wonder. I only bought mine less than a month ago, of course, but called for HRH or RP club level for Oct. and there was already none avail. with ent. rate. I know I should have called first. :( Now I'm left w/ scouring the book looking for other ways to recoup on my money. By the way, does anyone else think it would be nice if Entertainment.com offered hotel reservations, or is it just me. It sure would be a lot easier than having to call around to individual hotels. They could have a policy similar to Hotelkingdom.com, since it would be difficult for them to keep up with when all the rooms w/ special dis. are gone.

I wasn't too concerned about the restaurant/sightseeing coupons in the book, I just wanted to make sure that if I were to order a (for example) Los Angeles book, I could use the attached Entertainment card for hotel discounts in the Orlando area.

However, with the Fan Club card and an Annual Pass, I would get some sort of discount, just not the 50% off rack rate that the Entertainment program offers.

Thanks Barry, and Tarheelmjfan!! At least now I have the answer!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter