Entertainment Books?

Julie 363

Soccer Mom #1 #2 #28
I was given a good quote for the Royal Pacific if I only had an entertainment book. I have viewed all different states and none of them show the RPH as being one of their discounted hotels.I don't want to purchace one if I won't be able to use it. I even viewed the Orlando book! Can someone help me? Is there a specific one to get?:confused:

There isn't a seperate page (coupon) for the resorts. After you reserve the room you can purchase any Entertainment book and there will be a card in the front of the book. When you check in you show them this card.

Is there only one type of ent. book? How come on their web site they list the hotels that you can use then? I just want to be sure I will be able to use this. Am I better off purchacing the Orlando book?
Thanks

They have different books for the larger towns around the US. They discounts are available in all areas with the card. The card is accepted all around the country. I would get you local book for the rest of the coupons that is included instead of the Orlando book.

No, the Disney club card has the Entertainment logo but it isn't accepted at Lioews hotels.

The Entertainment site doesn't have a complete list of all the hotels covered. The RP probably isn't in because it wasn't built when the book came out. If they're offering entertainment rates, just buy your local book and use the offers at home. Then just bring your card with you to show at the hotel.

Thanks for the help but I have two more questions. The web site states that the coupons are good until Nov. 1st. We are staying Oct 31st & Nov 1st. Will I run into any problems at the hotel?
I guess I just want to make sure if it will be honored.
About the Orlando vs Illinois book, are there coupons in the Orlando book that I could use at Universal that would make it well worth buying that one? Thanks again

I'd ask the hotel to be sure, but I'm sure they would cover the entire stay at the 10/31 rate. It's like WDW and the codes. If the code rate ends 10/31 and you're staying through 11/4 they honor the 10/31 rate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter