Entertainment Book

QueenB

Earning My Ears
Hi,

Can someone please explain to a fellow Canadian how this book would work for me. I am assuming I can purchase this book and receive 50% off my hotel booking in US funds of course. Is this correct? Is there also Universal Tickets for sale within this book?

Thanks Everybody!

Hi Queen B,
The hotels have a limited number of rooms, on a limited number of days, available at the Entertainment rate. Call the 1-800-563-9711 and see if any of the Universal hotels have the entertainment rate available for the dates you want to go. If they do, then go to www.entertainment.com and order a book. You can buy a book for any of their listed locations. The same hotel offerings are in all the Entertainment books. There is no coupon for tickets to the parks, but there is a discount ticket for a Citywalk pass . There is a card in the book that you will show when you check in. The Entertainment rates are 50% off the rack rates at the hotels.

If you phone a hotel in Canada, the Entertainment rate you request will be in Canadian dollars and vice-versa for US hotels. At the same time you can also check to see if there are any AAA rates or specials that may be going on at the same time but so far the Entertainment rates(if available for the time period you need) have been great. The list of hotels are in the back of the book. Try your local Safeway store as they may be selling them and you can look at them first before buying.

Universal Studios is offering a great rate on park passes at the moment https://tickets.universalstudios.com/USRG/us_store_secure.jsp?refloc=UO
and AAA in your province should have a list of park pass prices available for purchase. There is a coupon in the Entertainment book that will save you $4 off per person up to 6 people for admission, but only for Universal Studios Hollywood, not Orlando.

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter