Entertainment book discount questions for Swan and Nat'l Car Rental??

KellyDVC

Mouseketeer
In the 2002 Entertainment Book (Orlando or Tampa), can someone answer the following questions for me:

1) What are the dates on the National Car Rental Coupons - we are travelling 11/22/01 - 12/01/01, and I need to know if these coupons are for 2002 only?

2) Can someone tell me the nightly discounted rate for the Swan/Dolphin using the 50% discount offered by Entertainment? We may stay there for the first three nights of our vacation before switching to the Boardwalk Villas.

Thanks in advance for your help.

In the copy of the Entertainment book that I have, the National coupon says "Valid now through December 31, 2002".

For the Swan, the 50% off rate can vary depending on time of the year, but, I think it will be $155.00/night for those dates. You should call to verify that, though.

Also, if you, or a member of your travling group, is a teacher, a nurse or a government employee (Any level-local, state, fed, etc), you may qualify for a cheaper rate.

HTH!

What is the "Entertainment" book that seems to be mention so often on this site? And where can it be purchased?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter