Entertainemtn Card

Go to www.entertainment.com
It is a very thick book (filled with tons of offers and coupons) that comes with a card that gives you 50% off rack rate at thousands of hotels including the Lowes hotels onsite at Universal.

As far as price goes, it depends on what book you buy. The one for my home town runs $5 more than the Orlando book, and some small towns are even less. All books have the card and all books list the hotels you can use the card for. You just have to decide which book you want. The one for your home town will have coupons for restaurants and shopping discounts in your town as well as all the national offers like hotels,rental cars and theme park tickets discounts. We are just going to buy the Orlando book since it has all the Orlando restaurants in it along with some other area offers. Right now the 2002 books are $10 off but they expire Nov 2 (or precisely midnight Nov 1/2) and the new one's will be out in September. The Orlando one is $35 and other areas are diffrent prices. They are great for discounts and you can call the hotels and book the rate/check to see if it is available, without having the card or buying the book. You just call, ask for your dates and if they have any Entertainmnet rates available. If they do, book it and then buy the book after the fact. Go check out the website, you can enter in any city and look at the book online to see the types of offers.

For some reason I can't seem to find the Universal hotels listed on the web site, but I did just book the Royal Pacific with the pool view Entertainment rate of $109-standard room was $99

Carrieberry,
YOu are right. The Universal hotels are not listed on the Entertainment website, but they are definitely listed in the book itself under 'Universal's Hard Rock Hotel" and Universal's Portofino Bay Hotel".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter