Emotions Running High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust who you want, but that is 100% speculation. Our stories will be told when the time comes.
I truly hope we do hear some of the team's stories, when it feels appropriate to each individual. As a once long ago fan of the Dis and the Podcast, I hope to be able to return to this community that I once had much love for.
Having been on Dis ABD adventures and Dis Meets in the past, I grew to care for many people in this community. Unfortunately, I had my own disagreement with PW in the past and it lead to me isolating from this community. Time will tell if I am once again able to embrace the Dis and Dis Podcast, but I am glad to see that you are being open and compassionate during this time of upheaval.

Trust who you want, but that is 100% speculation. Our stories will be told when the time comes.
So far with the way you have conducted yourself,,,I will trust you.
Time will come that you will need to tell your side. I know and understand that isnt right now, but please do not think it will blow over.
Take the time to heal the company and yourselves..then come and explain.

Was curious if the new owners are going through the disunplugged page and deleting content with PW.

I scrolled through the youtube page this morning and most thumbnails are NOT PW for which I am grateful.
There are still some left under "shorts" and it gives an icky feeling after what has transpired.

It will be refreshing to have new content going forward.

Was always a huge fan of you Corey and obviously you should be the number one choice to lead this company in the future. Your very mature and compassionate response is what is lacking from the ones in charge. Please let us see your face, and your lovely wife, more on the podcast in the future.

Would love to know why it was removed to begin with.
Because there was never any actual intention of an open, honest examination on both the situation with PW as well as the personalities here on the board.

It's just lip service.

To be fair, it's entirely possible they used to be BBB accredited but aren't anymore and just never changed the tag. Yes, I agree they probably should take it down, but that situation would be different than stating they are BBB accredited when they never were.

Maybe I'm giving too much credit/benefit of the doubt here, but I'm not convinced they deliberately lied about that. False advertising and being careless, sure.

I mean, I won't give my business to a company that can't even keep its home page updated. It's sloppy and shows a lack of attention to detail.

I guess there's a two-week limit to open dialogue.

Nope, but in the past that thread wouldn't have lasted for 1 hour.
115 pages wasn't enough? Let's be honest. The back and forth was petering out (pun intended) over the last 15 pages. Pretty much the same 20-30 posters going back and forth, exhausting what they had in their tank. As additional people come to learn of recent events and want their opportunity to weigh in, they can do so, but diving in to a 115 page thread to do so would be very taxing. Perhaps to the point of chilling their desire to participate. That's my $0.02 and I don't care one bit if anyone thinks that is "patronizing".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter