embellishment swap--RECEIVED

twingle3 said:
nancy..don't worry, its really no big deal. you're not a loser!!!!!! its just a teeny bit extra you'll receive back in your package. don't give it another thought. have a nice evening.

Thanks!!! I didn't know what a swap card was... should have asked more questions!! Thanks for everything!!! If you need an angel for anything just let me know.. I'll be happy to go raid Jo's again!!! :rotfl2:

I mailed mine today.

Should be there shortly since you're not far from me....... :moped:

Thanks again for hosting a fun swap!

Hi ya'll, going shopping for this one tomorrow, I went to the Scrapbook store and hobby lobby today with DH, and he was rushing me :furious: I send him to Best Buy but he came back to soon :rolleyes: :lmao:

received jennyl & yodasmom's packages today. wow....what cool embellishments. everyone is really sending some neat, useful items. this is great.

Mine went out today!

I feel really dumb. I was waiting to get to the post office, and I live in a really small town, PO closes at 4:30, except Wednesday when it closes earlier, and on Sat. it is only open from 9-11am.

My DH bought this really cute little postal scale, that is hooked up to the computer, and I forgot totally about it until this morning. I could have had mine out to you weeks ago. I just couldn't get to the PO. DUH. :rolleyes:

received Pixiedust32 goodies.....some more great embellishments girls........can't wait to swap and use everything.

twingle3 said:
received Pixiedust32 goodies.....some more great embellishments girls........can't wait to swap and use everything.

Good :thumbsup2 Thank you for posting. ;)

well everyone....Tink&Belle'smom groups 12 & 13 is telling me that she has no idea about this swap. i showed her the post #47 on 4/5/06 and she is telling me that i have her mixed up wtih someone else. i am going to double check again but otherwise i will "angel" for her so that everyone in that group doens't get the shaft. i am so sorry for this. who knew.......

OMG>>>>>>there are two tink&belle'smom..can you believe it. one is in all little letters the other has caps for the names. i resent a pm to the right one....hoping that she will respond.

I would be happy to angel for those two groups if you need me. I just went on a major shopping spree and would be able to mail out as soon as you needed! Send me a PM if you need me! :goodvibes

thanks so much lewdyan but we got it all straightened out. the tink&belle's mom that i was looking for is alive and well and DOES know about the swap. i think i sort of freaked her out. but thank you so much for the angel offer.

i think we're on track. just haven't heard from poohbearlovinmama but i;m sure all is well with her too.
have a nice sunday everyone
angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter