Email codes - who is the sender so I know not to delete???

Suzanne74

DIS Veteran
Being a Disney nut I get so many different type of Disney emails. I don't think I have ever gotten a code but now I am thinking - maybe I have?? I have an AP and have signed up.

Anyway - who is the sender, meaning what exactly is on the email and who is on the "FROM" line so I know not to delete it

Thanks all

I've gotten them from "Walt Disney World Resort," "Your Disney Travel Planner," and "Disney" (those are the names in the from line). I did not get the most recent package code but a friend forwarded me hers and it was from "Walt Disney World Resort."

I have received 3 codes for room only reservations in the last year and didn't realize it until I was cleaning out my inboxes! Of course, now that we are planning on going we haven't gotten any codes!!! :confused3

Hope this helps :flower:

I've been checking the Spam folder pretty regularly since my filter tends to catch a lot of Disney e-mail.

txaggiemomof3 said:
I have received 3 codes for room only reservations in the last year and didn't realize it until I was cleaning out my inboxes! Of course, now that we are planning on going we haven't gotten any codes!!! :confused3

Hope this helps :flower:

I don't know for sure, but when you call to make your reservations, tell the CM that you received the pins, but couldn't use them at that time. See if you have a "flag" that I've read about in other threads that would allow you to use a code for when you actually are there. Couldn't hurt to ask, huh?

I just spoke to a very nice man trying to find out prices for july 28-aug 4. after searching he said if I was flexable there was great deals he could give me. I asked if it was the one for the free meal plan and he said yes. He didnt mention anything about codes attached to my name. I told him I needed the dates specified. He told me to check back June 15th because that is when new discounts will be given. So I will definetly be calling back to see if there are any discounts for my week.

I definately need to call back :) I would love to get the package code that so many others have gotten recently. I'm just convinced that because I've already booked my room that I won't be receiving any more codes!

I have no idea how I started receiving codes to begin with. I requested a Disney vacation planning video a few years ago and I'm on the mailing list for the Disney Store. I've gotten three pin code e-mails in the last year that I only "rediscovered" recently when cleaning out my inbox. At least one of them had been filtered into my spam folder. I'm really hoping for just ONE more that I can use for our October trip!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter