Elemental Happy Meal debuts at McDonald's

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
It has been announced that the next McDonald's Happy Meal will be Disney's Elemental and will make it's debut today June 19th. The Elemental toys featured are Elemental characters in different styles and vehicles and look pretty cool from what I learned about them. When I heard about this Happy Meal I got REALLY excited because I am Elemental obsessed right now and will try to see if I get my hands on an Elemental Happy Meal but I have a weak McDonald's that always never gets the new Happy Meal toys. So be sure to head to McDonald's to learn more about this Happy Meal if you can

The very first Elemental McDonald's Happy Meal commercial debuted on Youtube this morning and I was planning to check it out at my McDonald's today but we settled for Wendy's but the commercial is really cute but it didn't mention how many toys they have in the Happy Meal promotion

I decided to have McDonald's for dinner today so I could get my hands on an Elemental Happy Meal and I ended up being unsuccessful because the only Elemental related item I got was the Happy Meal box because my McDonald's had no Elemental toys and all they had was toddler animal plushies and I don't know why my McDonald's did this but my McDonald's as I mentioned has always been the weakest McDonald's in my city because they don't always get the new Happy Meal toys. Anyway the Elemental Happy Meal box is really cool with Ember and Wade on the front of the box. Hopefully I get another chance to get an Elemental Happy Meal toy next time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter