Eckerd's $10 off $25 deal!

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
On the Eckerd circular in my Sunday paper there's a coupon taking $10 off any $25 Christmas purchase. They had them all over the store also.

I went there to get some Christmas decor but the manager told me it can be applied to ANYTHING that could be a gift.

This includes all toys, electronics, cameras, etc! The $11 dollar Fuji Quicksnap is only $5.99 and there's a coupon for FREE developing!

I've gone back twice and made a killing!

They have Winnie the Pooh stockings that are only $7.99, Monsters Inc books and every kind of stuffed toy you can imagine. My son wanted the new Uno game so I got him that and $10 off!

Great deals and the coupons are good till 12/25.

Thanks!!! I didn't even read the Eckerd circular because the nearest store is about 20 minutes away. Maybe now it's worth the trip!!:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thanks for the heads up on this. I was under the impression that it was only good on xmas items but now that you've said it's good on anything that's considered a gift, I'll have to go check it out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter