• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ebay is doing a YOAMD vacation giveaway!

I found the hidden mickeys for today, but is the location the Disney Wonder or Magic? :confused:
Please help

That's the wonder at Castaway Cay. Now I need your help. I found the one in the water, the one next to the ship on the beach, and the one in the trees, where is the fourth?

I wasn't really sure that was one, I did put that in as the fourth. If you look closely in the water just in front of the ship I wasn't sure if there was one there. I'll go with the clouds unless there was another one I missed somewhere.

Look closely you will see me in the hammock on the beach, I remember when they took that picture :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I went with the one in the clouds as well

The one in the trees; do you have Goofy 2 or Goofy 3 for that? I wasn't sure which one to put it in :scratchin

Thanks

Looks closer to 2 to me. Anyone else? Is the one in the water 2 or 3? I put 3, but seems my eyesight be going?

The rules state (yes I did read them) that if a hidden mickey falls in between two numbers, each number will be counted as correct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter