Easter Week

jd99

DIS Veteran
Is there a good day to go Easter Week? We will be in So. Cal. from the 12th - 17th and could literally go any day we are in the area. We went on the Thursday of the week last year and it was more crowded than DisneyWorld in July. Wondering how school vacations in So Cal go.... if we should try to go on the Wed. of the week or Easter Day or the day after Easter - if any of those is less crowded generally, than any other...

I know that week is expected to be very busy, but in general, mid-week is the least busy, so shoot for Tues. - Thurs. And have fun!

I would think any time during Easter week would be really really crowded, but if it were me, I would try to take advantage of an Early entry day (if you have it). The earlier you go, the more you can get done before the major crowds arrive as the day goes on.

Too true! EE is Mon, Tues, Thurs & Sat, so maybe Tues or Thurs would be best?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter