Easter Surprise - treasure hunt for the kids - tell me what you think..

bigsis1970

Thanksgiving,a Birthday & our Anniversary 2017!
:yay: Ok everyone tell me what you think --- my kids are DD 12 and DS 9 . I will make the maps with steps counted out and telling them to turn left, right down the steps ect.. Or I might just draw a picture of where they are to go?

An Easter Surprise :

Here is a map made specially for you
containing where to find the first clue!--------- make map to freezer in cellar

Ah Ha good for you
here is the map for clue # 2 ! --------make a map to the hall closet

Oh look at you go, don't forget the key
to find clue # 3 --------------------- make a map to the trunk of my car

my oh my just a few more
and here is your map to clue # 4-------------- make a map to under my bed

land sake alive
you are ready for # 5 ----------make a map upstairs in the bathroom mirror

Ok we are almost at the end of the game
each take a map with your name-------make each a map to their rooms

make the last clue like this :
5 hours on a plane
4 parks
3 suitcases
2 excited kids!
1 World

Welcome to our April Vacation
Disney Trip !!!! Love Mom ..

Wow!!!! That is so cool, you are talented and your kids are going to be bursting at the seams. How soon after the clues do you go on your trip?

They will get the clues on Easter 4/16 in the afternoon when they come home from their Dad's house and we leave for the bus station on at 4:30 AM the next morning

When we do a treasure hunt like that we draw a picture of where the next clue is. Like we might draw a TV. But there are more than one TV in the house so they have to run around looking for the right one.

My kids (same ages) would flip for that! I am sure they will love it.

I did a treasure hunt like this for my kids when we surprised them with a Disney cruise a few years ago for Christmas. It was great as Pirates of the Caribbean had just been relased on DVD so that was in the end. I made a map that looked like a treasure map and showed them all the stops. I burned the edges and smudged it a bit. At each stop was some kind of clue along with some token, like beads or gold chocolate coins and at the end was the Disney tickets inside the movie. The kids had a ball and we so loved watching them.

Your idea is wonderful, enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter