Easter Dining

PrincessHanasMom

Mouseketeer
I made reservations for upcoming trip this morning, but could not find any ADR availability for breakfast in the Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach club area on Easter Sunday. Is anyone aware of why and/or whether Easter breakfast in Epcot Resort area might become available?

I just found it extremely odd that I could have booked breakfast easily at Cinderella Royal Table and did book Ohana, but could not book Cape May Café or Trattoria. We were hoping for a leisurely stroll to breakfast, followed by live streamed services in our room at Beach Club!

I was hoping for either Chef Mickey or Steakhouse 71. Chef Mickey not being available is understandable but there is not one time available for Steakhouse 71 all day. We are staying at BLT so hoping something opens up.
I ended up booking Ohana breakfast and Narcossee for dinner.

I’m going to be honest. No idea how much we spend on eating out. We usually get take out at least once a week. We tend not to eat out much, but sometimes that changes and we out a bunch in a short amount of time. Probably at least a few hundred a month. Dh also used to buy breakfast and lunch out while at work. I might buy lunch at the work cafeteria once a week if working my normal part time hours. If I got asked to work extra I’d probably buy lunch those days.

Since I am determined to work less this year to have a better home/work balance, I decided to keep an eye on our budget and really work on eating out. My biggest issue with the expense is I will spend a ton of money on groceries and then throw them away bc we were lazy and grabbed food out instead.

So far in Jan. we have spent about $100 on take out pizza. $60 of that is when DS had some friends over and we got their favorite, dominos. Not planning on getting anymore take out this month. I have also not bought lunch at work at all this month despite working tons of extra shifts due to coworkers being out sick.

Since we typically eat pizza the most as our take out, I decided we will start doing make our own pizza on Friday nights. The kids love rolling out the dough and putting on their own toppings.

Last year Dh and I spent a ton on eating out every for breakfast or lunch. He had a bunch of vacation time to burn and I don’t work Fridays. Every Friday for a few months we went out to eat together which is something we haven’t done in years since we almost always have our kids around. It was awesome. He is probably going to do the same thing again starting in the spring and we will gladly drop a few hundred those months to eat out. Really enjoyed our time together

I made reservations for upcoming trip this morning, but could not find any ADR availability for breakfast in the Boardwalk/Yacht/Beach club area on Easter Sunday. Is anyone aware of why and/or whether Easter breakfast in Epcot Resort area might become available?

I just found it extremely odd that I could have booked breakfast easily at Cinderella Royal Table and did book Ohana, but could not book Cape May Café or Trattoria. We were hoping for a leisurely stroll to breakfast, followed by live streamed services in our room at Beach Club!
I did see Trattoria with open availability while stalking for my choices today. Must have opened late. Still waiting on Steakhouse 71.

I found Cape May breakfast a struggle to book as well. Got one a couple days after Easter, but seeing no availability now Sunday - Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter