Early Super Bowl Talk

Texans might have something in Stroud, ran into a buzz saw of a defense last night.

Packers would be the first team to end Shanahan’s 30 game losing streak when his team is trailing by 5 or more going into the 4th quarter.

Texans might have something in Stroud, ran into a buzz saw of a defense last night.

Packers would be the first team to end Shanahan’s 30 game losing streak when his team is trailing by 5 or more going into the 4th quarter.
I'm wary of statistics like that. How many times out of that 30 were they only trailing by about 5?

We're in an era where you can find a random stat for anything.
I call it the over statification of sports.

We even glorified Billy Beane and Moneyball. . But the fact remains that unlike the movie, the A's never won a world series with it, nor did they get far in the playoffs either. And the A's ended up a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
Since they've announced who will be performing at the Super Bowl half time, have they said who will be doing the announcing/commentary? Sure hope it isn't Romo and "the quarterback is using his legs." over and over and over. The more excited he gets, the faster he talks and runs out of intelligent things to say and just keeps talking anyway. "Mahomes knows how important this game is." Anyone watching the game knows how important the game is. pffft.

Totally unscientific early poll on Philly TV right now shows strong support for the Lions. A wish list, if you will.

Detroit 45%
Baltimore 33%
Kansas City 11%
San Francisco 11%
I'm not surprised San Francisco is at the bottom of the list after all the ish they talked last year only to lose the Superbowl, then next year be flying high until San Francisco smacked em around so bad they never recovered and crashed out of the playoffs first round. That 11% is probably Niners fans crashing the poll. I would have expected lower.

Whatever happened with the elevator you were supposedly stuck in?
They still can't get her out so they dropped in a battery operated generator, food, and a poop bucket.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter