• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early morning SURFING at Typhoon Lagoon

Welsh *Disney* Girlz

Mouseketeer
This is our first post on here so please bear with us ;)
We leave for Disney next week and are thinking of booking a surfing lesson at Typhoon Lagoon. Has anyone ever done this so we know what to expect?????
:Pinkbounc
P.S How do you get those countdown thingys on your messages? :confused:

Our 17 year old is going to try this in about a month so I can't really help yet but there was someone who posted about this a while ago on the theme parks board. It sounded like you got 1/2 hour of instruction on land then surf time in the water. There were 2 instructors in the water so 2 students were surfing at a time and you got several attempt before the next persons turn and it rotated through the group for a while. Our son is VERY excited to try this since surfing is pretty impossible here in Ohio. I do remember the other poster saying that it was very tiring and it helped a lot to have some coordination. He also said that the instructors were very helpful with suggestions to get you up on the board. If the search is up you may be able to find it. Hope this helps.

Welsh - How do you get those countdown thingys on your messages

To get a countdown clock go to the technical help board and it is explained there. Very easy to follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter