Early December discounts? Fl Res. or AP??

MommyPoppins

<font color=green>Tangled with the TF in a moment
I've been playing around with early Dec. dates and there is no availability at any of the value resorts with a Fl. Res discount. Are deals really that impossible to get anymore, or is the website worthless? It's been a few years since we've been to Disney, so I'm out of the loop.

Are you talking first week of December? Every promotion I saw this year had no dates from thanksgiving to end of first week of december.

edited to clarify: Those dates weren't offered in any of the promotions I saw.

Florida resident rates are valid nov. 28-dec 10th. Sunday-Thursday

I had called last week for military at Wilderness and at the time didn't have anything but asked about FL and had some things available. I found you have to call and see what becomes available.

I had booked a military few months ago for POR after they released the new dates and just on saturday they opened up more military at wilderness. So might want to book at something you like and just keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter