***Early Christmas Present-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

GoofyGolferGirl said:
:banana: Carly received her early Christmas package from Alex DS of AlexWyattMommy she loves it!!
She received 6 Hallmark Keepsake Miniature Snowflake Princess Ornaments. She has a Christmas Tree in her room and she can't wait until we put it up so she can put these ornaments on it!! Thank You Alex!!! :cool1:
We are glad she likes them. We were looking for just Tink, but she was all sold out at our Hallmark store closest and didn't want to wait to go to the ones farther away only to find the same thing. Did the bells make you think something was broken? ;)

Shopping ---check
Wrapping---check
Should be shipping out tomorrow. I will let everyone know for sure.

DH received his package from Wyatt

he got a double feature DVD with some old scary movies on it
the grade B kind he loves (weird but hey he likes them)

a Hallmark Tigger bouncy ornament

and an ornament that jungles and from the outside of the box sounded like broken glass so he opened the package very carefullly

but nothing broke just the cool ornament which sounds much better with out the packing material around it ;)

He said thank you very much

and I say thank you too
I know what i'll be watching tomorrow night :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Alex rec'd his package from DH of Mickeyfan2.

Inside was a Build-a-Bear Mickey :cool1:

He was so excited. Now he has to go back to WDW to show this Mickey around.

Thank you so much. :sunny:

AlexWyattMommy said:
Alex rec'd his package from DH of Mickeyfan2.

Inside was a Build-a-Bear Mickey :cool1:

He was so excited. Now he has to go back to WDW to show this Mickey around.

Thank you so much. :sunny:
I am glad that he liked Mickey. I had a friend, who lives by DL, send me two Mickeys and two Minnies. We kept one set for ourselves and the others were used as gifts.

I have one bought and wrapped just waiting on an address :rolleyes1

the other three need one more thing each and will be done so Sat at the latest

they will be mailed ( i have sat off)

I will post after :teeth:

I just have one more person to buy for. I can't find what I want to get him ANYWHERE! I will try one more place tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get these all out on Saturday.

kaylajr said:
I have one bought and wrapped just waiting on an address :rolleyes1

the other three need one more thing each and will be done so Sat at the latest

they will be mailed ( i have sat off)

I will post after :teeth:

:confused3 I had sent you the address Kayla....did you not recieve it?
If not, just pm me back.

Joey got her package today!!! She got a Build a Bear Build a Minnie Mouse doll she LOVES it keeps talking about how soft she is.! And she is THRILLED to read that she used to live in Disney Land Thank you Colleen (Mickeyfan2) :cheer2:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
Joey got her package today!!! She got a Build a Bear Build a Minnie Mouse doll she LOVES it keeps talking about how soft she is.! And she is THRILLED to read that she used to live in Disney Land Thank you Colleen (Mickeyfan2) :cheer2:
Your welcome. I am glad she liked Minnie.

I mailed out my exchange this afternoon. Sorry for the delay my DH was supposed to pack it up for me and didn't so I had to do it myself. :teeth:

My nephew Michael received his early Christmas present from Mommytotwo and just about went crazy he was very excited and very happy about what he received. He received an Interactive Dinosaur carrying game that he has not let go of, he even took it to bed with him and wanted to take it to school this morning. It took some convincing to have him leave it at home. He LOVES LOVES LOVES IT. And, he got Stitch pajamas which of course he had to wear to sleep last night. He took his bath and he immediately went to put on his new pajamas and was showing everyone. He wanted to wear them to school! He LOVES LOVES LOVES his PJ's also. Then there was the wonderful Christmas card Patsy made. Patsy you are very creative, it is beautiful. He taped it onto the wall. (I'm going to be sure to put it away so he can look at it when he gets older and we can talk about all this good fun and good friends on the Dis Boards).

Thank you Patsy so much.

all 3 of my packages are now on the way (one may not be yet It was ordered last night from Toys-r-us online and shipped as a gift to the person so it may not have been SHIPPED yet but it has been ordered !!!! I am so excited about all 3 exchanges I hope you guys LOVE what you get. And if not I made sure to shop places with good exchange policies :thumbsup2 everyone that I might have start watching your mail! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter