Early arrival

64ghs

Earning My Ears
Check in is not till 3pm. Would like to go the Disney springs to shop around and maybe use a quick service meal. Can I do that before I check in at Fort Wilderness Cabins?

Of course.

You can check in anytime after 6am - your room just likely won't be ready. If you have bags you can leave then with Bell Services at the resort while you go off to Disney Springs.

Note that buses to DS don't begin until about 10am.

Steve

You can do online check in or stop at front desk when you first arrive. If in the dining plan your credits begin the day of check in until 11:59 pm on date of check out. You may use your credits at any time during that time period.

Of course.

You can check in anytime after 6am - your room just likely won't be ready. If you have bags you can leave then with Bell Services at the resort while you go off to Disney Springs.

Note that buses to DS don't begin until about 10am.

Steve
Thank you!👍

You can do online check in or stop at front desk when you first arrive. If in the dining plan your credits begin the day of check in until 11:59 pm on date of check out. You may use your credits at any time during that time period.
Thank you!😎

We are driving, so planning on going straight to the park check in day. I had asked before about being able to use dining credits check in day and someone told me I needed to physically go to the resort to check in instead of online check in. We are going to try to get boarding passes for ROTR that day, so I don’t really want to mess with that. We’ve switched our meals around and are planning on paying OOP for lunch that day. We’ll drop our bags off at the room when we hop to the second park before dinner. Do I still need to plan on stopping at the front desk to activate the dining plan, or should online check in work since we aren’t planning on using any credits until after 3?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter