• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early Afternoon Lunch in DL?

carolina_yankee

DIS Veteran
Since our first day is up in the air, I'm just exploring options. We'll get to the hotel around 1:30. Are their counter-service places to eat inside Disneyland or CA that won't take forever at around 2 or 2:30 pm? We'll be there the last week in July. 10-15 minutes is probably my maximum line tolerance for food.

We enjoyed the French Market last time (but at at 11:30), and thought about Hungry Bear, Rancho del Zocolo, River Belle Terrace, or even Enchaned Cottage (I love Bratwurst). I don't want to make a reservation for Cafe Orleans in case we decide on something else at the last minute.

I'm assuming it's easier to eat in DCA at that time if we decide to go there instead. Thanks!

Taste Pilots in DCA is great and RBT in DLR also very good food for the type.

Jack pirate:

Hungry Bear in DL is usually nice and quiet, Whitewater at GCH is fast and very good.

You can probably get a seat at Carnation Cafe at that time. We really like this place--consistently good food, great service, great location and costs about the same as the majority of walk-up places!

It has always been fast for me and I love the Count down fuscilli Chicken dish. Whatever the name is.

kristenhh said:
It has always been fast for me and I love the Count down fuscilli Chicken dish. Whatever the name is.

I agree! That specific plate is very yummy. It's kinda loud in the restaurant but if you eat in the area where you hardly see anyone eating outside but covered. It is the same area where people are walking up to Space Mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter