DVC Rumor from QA Dept.

ransom

DIS Veteran
I got a call from the DVC Quality Assurance department about my recent purchase, asking if everything went OK and if I needed any explanations, etc.

One question he had was whether I'd received the two books. Not having them with me, I said, "Uh, yeah, the long one and the tall one?" :laughing: He said yes, reminded me of their titles, and said that they're sent out to members every year.

As the conversation went on, he mentioned in passing that in the future, the two books would be one (as, apparently, they have been in the past) -- "because we'll be offering a new resort every year for the next several years, and it's less expensive to update one book instead of two."

Hmmm. :scratchin

2007: AKV
2008: GCV?
2009: CRV?
2010: ???

CRV. Save your money. Its coming, sooner than you think. guarantee it! DVC on the monorail, now thats heaven.

There is a VALUE VALUE 1 bedroom DVC Villa in my basement. Its low points ( just deposit them into my account thank you ) and it has direct access to the pool!!!! It includes the kids for free !!

<G>

Boston5602 said:
There is a VALUE VALUE 1 bedroom DVC Villa in my basement. Its low points ( just deposit them into my account thank you ) and it has direct access to the pool!!!! It includes the kids for free !!

LMAO!!! That's funny Boston5602, I'm just next door in Stoughton are you open after 5pm and can I get a cash rate discount lol.:lmao:

DL is what Ilm talking about :thumbsup2 Want GC t become DVC since we use most of our pts there anyway;)

[QUOTE="Got Disney";20104823]DL is what Ilm talking about :thumbsup2 Want GC t become DVC since we use most of our pts there anyway;)[/QUOTE]
Ok, I give - what is GC?

Ok, Ok, the heck with the GC, I want to see GF. My wife loves the Grand Floridian and she would love to stay there sometime. DVC there would be AWESOME!!!! :)

My DH and I agree!! We love GF or the Poly. DVC at either of those places would thrill us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter